What´s your favourite alcohol?

Originally posted by Neslepaks
Don't you know that the caffeine in Red bull counteracts with the effects of the alchohol, which means that you will get less drunk.

Which makes it perfect drink when you're starting to doze off in the bar and people are pointing at you and laughing + it tastes good. :D Any coffee-based drink works too, of course, but I prefer Jägermeister with Battery-energy drink.

Originally posted by Voice of God
Which makes it perfect drink when you're starting to doze off in the bar and people are pointing at you and laughing + it tastes good. :D Any coffee-based drink works too, of course, but I prefer Jägermeister with Battery-energy drink.
I know that's why people drink it, but I don't have any problems staying awake when I drink. I haven't tasted Red Bull yet though. It's forbidden in Norway because of the high amounts of caffeine.

Without getting into brands because I only buy the finest (I am a complete snob for quality alcohol):

straight:

vodka
scotch whiskey
bourbon whiskey
gin
tequila

Drinks:

white russian
black russian (when I want to get totally shit-housed)
G&T
beer (usually stout)
martini (usually vodka)
Godfather
Cape Cod

All the mean ones, none of that girly shit. :D

I enjoy wine but only when appropriate to the meal.

How can anybody stand super caffeinated drinks mixed with alcohol!?!??! :yuk: :puke:

Originally posted by Neslepaks
Don't you know that the caffeine in Red bull counteracts with the effects of the alchohol, which means that you will get less drunk.

Yes i know that, but i drink it 'cause it's so damn tasty, not to get drunk fast.

Well beer is always good, if it's a decent beer. Here in Denmark there's a warehouse called Bilka and they have their own beer called "Pilsner special" and it's probably the worst piece of crap I've ever tasted (when it comes to beers)!!
I usually drink the Danish beer "Prins Kristian", because it's cheap (always 6x33cl for 19 kroner ($2.77)), but also because it's a good beer IMO!! Besides it's also golden brew (if you have that word in English - 5,6% alc. instead of 4,6%). When we go clubbin' I usually start with 8 Prins Kristian.
My favorite beer though is the Danish Tuborg:
logo.jpg

I enjoy their "standard" brew, but also their gold brew called "Den gyldne dame" (The golden lady. "Golden lady" is also a really, really superb song by Stevie Wonder!!):
t4.jpg

That one is probably my favorite beer in the world!
I also very much enjoy their christmas brew:
countdown.jpg

I haven't tasted that many foreign beers, but I tasted Heineken in the Canary Islands once and it was good!
When it comes to drinks, I usually just go for Bacardi Limon and Sprite or Lemon soda, Rum & Coke or stuff like that. I also sometimes drink shots like Fisherman's or "black bastards" as they're called here in Denmark. It's vodka mixed with some drops called "Tyrkisk peber" (Turkisch pepper) and it's great!
My favorite drink is probably San Fransisco (vodka, Banana licquer, grenadine & orange juice), but I almost never drink it, as it's expensive in clubs and stuff. I also like Safari & orange Juice, "Icebear" as it's called here in Denmark (vodka, blue bols & sprite - I believe it's also called blue russian), Southern Comfort & Sprite, and so on, but because of the price I almost never drink that either.
I usually stick to beer though, but if I want to get really fucked up (which I usually does) I sometimes start with 8 Prins Kristian, then drink maybe 2-3 beers at a club and then some booze and I'm loaded and are like Exploited: Too drunk to fuck! Yeah!

Beer and Cider. When you really want to get wasted, it's much more fun to consume ridiculous amounts of low alcohol stuff than a pathetic little bottle of hard booze.

I do appreciate fine whiskeys, wines, cognacs and other liquors too... had the opportunity to taste some 20+ year old whiskeys at a festival here in my hometown a couple of months ago, and I gotta tell ya: Johnnie Walker Blue Label. Mmmm.

np: Pantera - 10's