Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Molson

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Budweiser

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Miller

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
All of those beers SUCK! The best beer is a micro brew called Blue Grass Pale Ale. Then the next best beer is Petes Wicked Winter, followed by Sam Adams.
The reason Budweiser, or as I like to call it Buttweiser, and all other major beers like Miller, Coors, Michelob and all others sucks because they brew them with grains and stuff that should not go in to a beer. There is only four ingredients in a good beer, Water hops, yeast, and Barley. Buttweiser and the others add rice grains and other shit. Most people who say they like beer really don't even know what real beer tasts like. All they know is what they have been told by advertisers. If you drink real beer you can't even stomach a Busch or Bud, all that they are is crispy water. No flavor no character no body. Labatts is just Canadian Budweiser. So do your self a favor and try a six pack of Sam Adams, or if you can find them some other micro-brews. It is an acquired tast but worth the trouble.

Hey Cincy, lay off..he's just asking between those four which are the best. With all the microbrews out there, we'd need an infinate number of choices to satisfy everyone, and many people in many parts of the world will not have heard of many of them.

Still, this is an open ended question, as each beer listed here has numerous brands...

For lagers, I pick Molson Canadian

For ice beers, I pick Labatt Ice

For dry beers, I pick Molson Dry

For light beers, I abstain, as I've never tasted a light beer that hasn't tasted like shit. What's the point?

For red beers, I pick Rickard's Red, which is brewed by one of Molson's satellite companies

So overall, I pick Molson

My favorite microbrew is Big Rock Traditional Ale, although I think Big Rock is growing big enough to lose it's "microbrew" status. My second choice would be the coffee porter brewed at the Toronto brew pub "C'est What?"...combining coffee and beer, now there's a hangover drink :D

The beers that I drink (when I drink which is pretty much never lately) are Killian's Irish Red or Sam Adams. I only get Killian's if I can get it draft, because it tastes like shit from a bottle. Sam Adams is good no matter how you buy it.

I can't say this about all beers, but for Coors and Coors Light: My husband worked for Coors as a keg route driver. The warehouse never gave him enough of what he needed. So he went to a VFW with a bunch of old guys there that would start drinking at 9 am and keep going til closing. He got there and they were ecstatic because the bar ran out of Coors and they refused to order "faggot light beer." So he went back to the truck to grab some Coors, and he didn't have any. He told the bartender to be quiet, pulled the cap off of a Coors keg and put it on a Coors light keg and brought it in. When he got back in, the old guys started yelling at him to make sure he didn't have any "faggot light beer" behind the bar, and he's like "um, yeah, okay." He tapped the keg, the bartender poured beers for all the old guys, and they were quite pleased. They drained the keg of Coors Light and never knew it wasn't Coors Original. Which leads me to believe that the difference between regular beer and light beer (for Coors anyway) is pretty much all in your head.

But I don't drink either, so I could care less. :lol:

Sorry if it came across as harsh...my bad , and out of those four beers I pick Molson
You are right Brat, there is little to no difference to ANY mainstream beer light non light bud miller etc (IMHO)
I once saw this thing on TV where they gave non alcohol beer to bar patrons with out them knowing and after many beers thay still acted drunk...funny huh?

Yeah, I can see how Molson Canadian would go well on a rugby tour. A bit flavorless, but goes down fast when you're thirsty. It's better than Gatorade, really...it replaces electrolytes AND keeps the blood from getting into your alcohol system. :lol:

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Yeah, I can see how Molson Canadian would go well on a rugby tour. A bit flavorless, but goes down fast when you're thirsty. It's better than Gatorade, really...it replaces electrolytes AND keeps the blood from getting into your alcohol system. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very true and very funny

I typically drink for quantity as opposed to quality, so Miller High Life and Michelob Golden 30 packs top the best for the buck list. But as far as a good tasting beer goes, Goose Island Winter Lager is the best hands down. Anyone for a game of passout?