what 2-12 to match a 5150?

avatar and bogner are NOT the same cabs by any means! call up either company and they'll tell you they sell two different products that happen to look similar

bogner cabs are pricey but you're getting one of the best cabs you could possibly own, avatar offers a great cab for the price but they aren't bogners

these are from HCAF/rig-talk member danhops...you can see where the avatar baffle is 3 pieces where the bogner is one, the bogner has a tuning post where the avatar doesn't, also there are strips reinforcing the corners of the bogner; i'm not saying this makes it worth twice as much (play them for yourself and decide) but they're two different cabs

i bought a splawn oversized 2x12, no complaints from me

Bogner
241478451.jpg

241478437.jpg

I own an avatar vintage and it rule, one of the best cabs i´ve ever heard, i haven´t tried the bogner, but i know is superb, and no one is ripping each other, both are ripping of marshall bluesbreaker in look, but i dont know in construction.

Time to resurrect this thread, cuz I thought you all might be interested to know that I plopped my Bogner on the scale today, and was disappointed to see that without casters it weighs 68 pounds. That's still 9 more than the Avatar, but a non-insubstantial 11 pounds shy of the claimed weight on the Bogner website. Oh well, I still love it.