What 3 metal bands should tour together?

Ah, I'm well aware that the entire album is not about Gettysburg. I was aiming more towards the fact that Gettysburg was the cover, and that it was pretty fucking awesome.

Regardless of the album cover and everything that goes along with that, the album is amazing. :)

I saw them live at gigantour... pretty boring honestly and they sounded like shit

might have been more of a result of poor venue than anything

Ehh, I hear that they ARE boring... BUT.... Seeing them live is still on my list of things to do before I drop dead.

Ah, I'm well aware that the entire album is not about Gettysburg. I was aiming more towards the fact that Gettysburg was the cover, and that it was pretty fucking awesome.

Regardless of the album cover and everything that goes along with that, the album is amazing. :)

Oh, I misinterpreted what you said earlier. I got the impression that you hadn't listened to the album because of the Gettysburg cover. I stand corrected.

Oh, I misinterpreted what you said earlier. I got the impression that you hadn't listened to the album because of the Gettysburg cover. I stand corrected.

Haha, no worries.

I'm a history geek through and through so seeing a Gettysburg cover was pretty damned awesome.

A re-united At The Gates headlining
Dark Tranquillity as special guests
In Flames opening, playing only songs up to and including Colony

But I'd settle for just ATG

also

Deströyer 666
Desaster
Morrigan

would be a great line-up