What 3 metal bands should tour together?

I wish Atheist would tour with Cynic and Death. That would be FUCKING AWESOME. Too bad Chuck Schuldiner is dead and the other two don't really tour much.

This makes me wonder: if someone reformed Death's last known lineup with someone whose voice bears an uncanny resemblance to Chuck's, would YOU go see it?

perhaps get Shannon Hamm and James murphy on guitar with somebody who sounds like chuck on vocals

damn, I still can't believe Chuck died so young. I have the death live CD, and it is just heartbreaking :cry:

Sacramentum
Vinterland
Dissection

This would make a decent show (of course Dissection is only allowed to play stuff from their first 2 albums :))

I'd have to go with

Eternal Tears of Sorrow Headlining with either

Disarmonia Mundi
Kalmah
Mors Principium Est
myGRAIN
Skyfire
SuidAkra
The Duskfall
Insomnium
Catamenia
Dead Man in Reno
War of Ages

yea, I prolly would, I'm not sure where you are going to get a guitarist as good as Chuck, however

Chuck was no virtuoso guitarist. His forte was his rhythm playing, clear death metal vocals and songwriting skills (back when Death were still good of course). His lead playing was average.

Chuck was no virtuoso guitarist. His forte was his rhythm playing, clear death metal vocals and songwriting skills (back when Death were still good of course). His lead playing was average.

death's solos are spectacular (especially on the last 2 albums), I can't believe you think his lead playing was "average" ...

I know almost everybody here thinks death's last 2 albums are wanky/overproduced, but I don't see that AT ALL

if you don't hear any emotion/passion in songs like "the voice of the soul", you must not have a pulse

death's solos are spectacular (especially on the last 2 albums), I can't believe you think his lead playing was "average" ...

Honestly, his solos are pretty good but it doesn't take a virtuoso to play them. I can play his solos with both hands up my ass tbh, so your point about 'where are we going to find a guitarist as good as Chuck?' really doesn't hold.

Honestly, his solos are pretty good but it doesn't take a virtuoso to play them. I can play his solos with both hands up my ass tbh, so your point about 'where are we going to find a guitarist as good as Chuck?' really doesn't hold.

cyth, what band has the most difficult solos to play?? necrophagist?

Hell, I'd say Mors Principium Est has some amazingly hard solo's, but I don't know what genre your looking for, I guess BM, so I guess Stormlord, they have some amazing solo's. :)

(I know question wasn't towards me)