What 5 Albums do you have in Your Car Right now?

Faith No More - Album of the Year
Smashing Pumpkins - Gish or Pisces Iscariot

i dont like having complex music in my car coz i never listen to it properly so i dont get full enjoyment from it and yet still get tired of the songs... and that would be a horrible thing to do to opeth or similar..

Heh, I only have some old casettes... let's see:

- Dissection / The Storm Of The Light's Bane (way kick-ass)
- Prodigy / The Fat Of The Land
- Metallica / Black

plus various Black Sabbath and Led Zeppeling tapes. Good music all in all. =)

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
Faith No More - Album of the Year
Smashing Pumpkins - Gish or Pisces Iscariot

i dont like having complex music in my car coz i never listen to it properly so i dont get full enjoyment from it and yet still get tired of the songs... and that would be a horrible thing to do to opeth or similar..

When i had a car i LOVED driving to Album of the Year......one of the best driving albums.....just don't get to into the song Collision:lol: ....sorry bad joke:p

I've got one of those cassette suitcases. :D All I need to know is the first row has 5 Opeth album copies in the first 5 spots.

"Eerie circles upon the waters."

1 My Arms Your Hearse....in the CD player
2 Dark Tranquility/ Projector
3 Vintersorg-songs off internet...i'm ordering Till Fjalls.
4 Opeth- Orchid
5- Pink Floyd- Meddle

I have a 10-disc changer:

disc#1 - Blackwater Park
discs 2-10 : compilations I've burned. My general rule for compilation CD's I burn is that a band can only make one appearance on it. That way - I get 10+ hours of a variety.

When I want albums, I plug my RioVolt into the Aux, and can play a specific CD that way.

For the longest time I used to drive to compilation tapes - they serve as a great record of my progression of musical tastes - from Metallica and White Zombie tracks through Frank Zappa, STP, Slayer, Fear Factory, and on to Hypocrisy, Edge of Sanity, Arch Enemy and In Flames.

Now on CD, I generally keep Gardenian's Sindustries, Katatonia's LFDGD, Amorphis's Am Universum, Ulver's Themes..., and Blackwater Park in the car. When going on long trips (an hour or more) I tend to grab a full FZ record, or another Opeth album, or Ocean Machine (albums I prefer not to inturrupt). Nightwish's Wishmaster also spent probably the longest uninterrupted stretch in my disc player. (Is just so good!)

hell yeah! good to see so many cassette people out there! i have one of those suit-tape-case thing too!

i gave away all but my 'still life' opeth tape.
it and
anathema-the silent enigma
katatonia-last fair deal gone down
katatonia-dance of december souls
mozarts requiem

damn. thats already five. well my danzig four tape must be included, i have had it since middle school. it sounds like shit.

I keep my cds at work & home. Cassette copies in my car:

Opeth - Orchid
Death - I.T.P.
Springheel Jack - 68 million shades
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Leonard Cohen - I'm your man