List your top 10 albums of all time thread (again)

And I don't want any fuckhead coming along telling me that it's "amazing". Maybe it is, I can recognize that. I just can't stand it.

All I know is Sepultura Arise would be on the list, and Nevermore Dreaming neon Black would be number 1. DNB is in my tiny opinion....perhaps the greatest metal recording of all time.

Pink floyd /Animals
Jeff Buckley/ Grace
Antimatter/ Lights out
Van morrison / Astral weeks
Van morrison/ Veedon fleece
Pearl jam/ Ten
Tori amos/ Little earthquakes
Pink Floyd / The wall

my next few would have to be 80's classics :)

Satans Mom said:
And I don't want any fuckhead coming along telling me that it's "amazing". Maybe it is, I can recognize that. I just can't stand it.

All I know is Sepultura Arise would be on the list, and Nevermore Dreaming neon Black would be number 1. DNB is in my tiny opinion....perhaps the greatest metal recording of all time.
Its amazing.

Wolftribe said:
Its amazing.

HAHA, I herd the song OCEAN LAND. It was pretty good. I have yet yo hear the whole thing. Also Wolf I listened to CONQUER ALL by BEHEMOTH and I have to say IT KICKED FUCKING ASS.

Wolftribe said:
good. My respect for you increases. Now go buy Satanica.

HAHA, is that an older album of theirs?? Whens DemiGod come out??? Im gonna go see them in May here with KING DIAMOND, NILE, and BLACK DAHLIA MURDER. Should be a great show. Be nice if someone lived around here so I could go to shows and know somebody. :confused:

Satanica is their best album in my opinion. I think demigod gets released in the states in february or something.
And yes, that should be a good tour, I'm a big Nile fan as well

Well, I love it. But you have to understand, Krista, I'm a progressive wanker. Also, The Wall bores the hell out of me. I bought it expecting more, because Dark Side of the Moon is so amazing. Of course, I haven't given it many listens, so it just deserves more, but still, I'm rarely bored by any album.

Wolftribe said:
Satanica is their best album in my opinion. I think demigod gets released in the states in february or something.
And yes, that should be a good tour, I'm a big Nile fan as well

I actually looked all over for it today and couldnt find it. I found one of their albums with a figure with like three or four arms with a goats head and it looked like the title was in swedish or finnish.I didnt know what it was , but I figured if you recommended it , Id go back and give it a chance.

threadsucks.jpg

Lord of Metal said:
Well, I love it. But you have to understand, Krista, I'm a progressive wanker. Also, The Wall bores the hell out of me. I bought it expecting more, because Dark Side of the Moon is so amazing. Of course, I haven't given it many listens, so it just deserves more, but still, I'm rarely bored by any album.

Yes, you are a progressive wanker. Besides that, you're a freaky, incestuous lover of Incomprehensible, overworked Fiasco called Mabool. Smothering and suffocating, a total and complete bombardment.

It repulses me! as the listener I have a will and mind of my own, and Mabool won’t let me use it. The music stands alone, by itself, shoving me out of the way.

I refuse their reality and INSERT my OWN!

In no real order:

The Berzerker-Dissimulate
Cannibal Corpse-Gallery of Suicide
Slipknot-Slipknot
Emperor-Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk
Rotting Christ-The Triarchy of the Lost Lovers
Bathory-Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Megadeth-Rust in Peace
Darkthrone-A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Immortal-Sons of Northern Darkness
Slayer-Seasons in the Abyss