What about an update?

Oct 7, 2005
Stuttgart, Germany
So Anders or Jonas,what is really going on?We know nothing about what had happened since August 26 and I am so curious about the things..Could we have a little update and some hints about the new album?Thanx!

I didn't realise it was this long ago since the last update again!
What I would like to know the most is if everything is going prosperous concerning the bandmembers themselves. I mean, sure there may be a lot of conversation with producers or studio's or whatever, but I want to be assured that the guys are writing good music/having good ideas again!

Heh... It was around this time last year that I put up that "New Katatonia song leaked" thread just to try to stir up some interest. :oops:

I'm sure we will hear something from the guys soon. Hopefully this drought of info means they are hard at work.

They're usually pretty good at updating us, so i guess no updates means not much progress at all. But its just a guess, ofcourse...

Or that could mean that they are at some very dark and isolated place without interwebs or telly or anything writing music :p. Naah I dunno, some new info would be great tho.

With no news on Fascination Street Studios website (presuming that they are recording there again) I can only assume that they are being very quiet about it. You know that lot always like to be different.

But In terms of marketing etc, it could be that we don't see the next album for at least another 6 months.

I would expect a post summer release in 2009.

I have to be honest I love TGCD but I can't listen to it much more now I've truely worn it out on my ears.

Hey fellows don't let this thread go down. Let's keep bumping it constantly so it will stay a highlight here in the forum and the band members will notice it and eventually they will give us an update. I, for example, will quote Stefan on my next post.