What about an update?

blaah, the info could have been "bloodbath is on a brake because katatonia is going to make lots of new stuff" or something................. yeah im tired and will go to sleepå

Didn't Renkse say that they where finished with all the bloodbath stuff now some weeks back..or one month or..so...?

A video doesn't take up THAT much time for the band...it's more the editing and such that takes time. I'm sure they can fit that in their schedule.

I don't think they would still be doing Bloodbath stuff if it got in the way of what they're doing with Katatonia. The album is probably finished and fucking brilliant and they're just keeping it on the hush hush in true Katatonia form.

I don't think they would still be doing Bloodbath stuff if it got in the way of what they're doing with Katatonia. The album is probably finished and fucking brilliant and they're just keeping it on the hush hush in true Katatonia form.

Well, you're probably the most positive guy in this forum ever! ;)

I'm just saying that cause if it's any other way I will be brutally bummed. :) Wouldn't be surprised if it's true though! They've yet to release a bad record.

we must be patience ..but i didn't know that they were working on a bloodbath video :D it could be interesting to see it!

Yeah I guess you can count on a release up to 6 months after it has been recorded, so I would guess it'll be summer or fall (Anders hinted at fall, but I don't know if that's a bout the release)

My guess is we'll get an update early next year (they've got to have a Christmas break after all), with the album being a spring/summer release in time for the summer festivals. Just a guess though.

Quote of the Studio website:
http://www.fascinationstreet.se/fascinationstreet

Back to news
A lot of stuff happening!
in Production
Published 07 Dec 2008 10:17:42

Poorly updates as usual, but lately we've been busy with Legenda Aurea, Gwyllion, Demon Project, Holloway, Proserpine, Saint Deamon and Downfall. Coming up: Some really cools stuff, and one of my favourite bands. :)

Well I wonder who that is? ....