What about an update?

speaking of the best gift ever, are there any plans of a really in depth dvd in the near future after the new album?

Well, in the not so distant past Anders has said that an in-depth dvd was being planned. Most likely it would not come out until after the new album. At least that's what I think.

:lol: I think the whole point was to get one like relatively soon, not like three months later. It's ok though, it'll come.

Yeah. But I guess we can interpret this positively. Usually they don't lag this much with updates, so I would say they're really busy working on the album. I'm sure Anders has seen our requests for updates, but maybe he just wants to tell us something really good when he tells us something. We'll see

I tell you now that the amount of effor that goes into the creation of any album is hard work and many men hours from band to engineer.. the magic is the work that goes into it.

And given how fantastic TGCD was they have a lot to do as they said themselves.

Its one of their best attributes to just get on with the job and blast forth when they have gotten close. Yes its been ages,

But I can tell you from personal experience that they must be enveloped in one mighty task. And the approach to just get intro it and not worry about us right now means I am pretty sure a guaranteed sale before I even ahve a fucking clue what they are doing.

Somethings brewing and its gonna be very very spicy!

It is very selfish to complain about not getting an update when they're hard at work, but it is more of me being concerned. There was that "writer's block" comment then four months of silence. I just hope all is going well.

writer's block is like a drought in your mind, you never know when you'll get out of it, but when you do it can lead to fantastic things, and your avatar just makes me think about what a new Ulver album would sound like with metal influence