What album is better - Odyssey or previous?

Originally posted by Dado-x
I like lasagne.
Uhmmmm good choice!!! :D Me and my mum will be cooking that on 26th of december!!! /me drooling - i cannot wait it's my fav food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, thumbs up for lasagne!!! :lol:

(As for SyX albums, i like them all hehehe!!! :D )

Heh :) it surely does! :p and i can add our lasagna is pretty good since my mum and I are from near Bologna, where it was invented (of course speaking about "Lasagna alla Bolognese", since i know there is a sicilian one but is completely different and never tried it)
BTW how's food in Slovenia? Which are your typical dishes? (this discussion is kinda off topic in this thread i know, but i'm always curious about food in other regions, in fact when i travel i always try to eat everything typical i can, and i often end up taking some more kilos!!! LOL! :lol: )

Hahahah!!! :lol: well at least you would want to put some fresh italian prosciutto or mortadella over that cheap bread, want ya??? haha ok stop it cause here's 2:30am and i still have 10 hours to go for the Christmas lunch!!! And i'm already hungry!!! ROFL! :lol:

Food here is horrible, I say. Mainly dry sausages, untasty corn/vegetable dishes and so on. I strongly advise you not to try any of slovenian food for your own sake. Truly disgusting! :loco:
As for balkan food in general, I'd suggest you to try some bosnian stuff like burek or cevapcic (something like turkish kebab, but even more delicious).

Originally posted by Dado-x
Food here is horrible, I say. Mainly dry sausages, untasty corn/vegetable dishes and so on. I strongly advise you not to try any of slovenian food for your own sake. Truly disgusting! :loco:
As for balkan food in general, I'd suggest you to try some bosnian stuff like burek or cevapcic (something like turkish kebab, but even more delicious).

Wow thanx for the advice!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But i think if i'll ever go in Slovenia i will fall in temptation to try something (i can even eat my dog's food when i'm really hungry, so i won't mind trying some of that "disgusting & untasty" dishes you told me!!! Hahaha! :D ) I'll also make sure to try bosnian food ;) I wonder how's russian food? Anyone? Someone told me it's basically made of soups and similarities, but i still couldn't comprove that. Hey could we try setting up an "International Food Festival" with some Prog Bands playing, including SymphonyX??? Wouldn't it be a cool idea eh, ehhhh??? :lol:
And you Ultimate_Symphony, what can you tell in defense (or offense, like Dado-x hehe :lol: ) of your food? What is the typical stuff (in Puerto Rico if i'm not wrong...?)?? :)
Thumbs up for the Food Festival feat. SymphonyX!!!!! :D

Originally posted by Knight_
And you Ultimate_Symphony, what can you tell in defense (or offense, like Dado-x hehe :lol: ) of your food? What is the typical stuff (in Puerto Rico if i'm not wrong...?)?? :)
Thumbs up for the Food Festival feat. SymphonyX!!!!! :D

You got that right :D ah the food where can I begin?:D Arroz and Habichuelas is the basis of all the food we eat (beans and rice) but there's some other stuff we eat as well, Bacalaitos (based on fried codfish)delicious :D Alcapurrias (based on a local vegetable, stuffed with meat) Arroz, gandules with Pasteles (another local vegetable mixed with herbs, meat,chicken and some other stuff). If you ever come over here, try the food, I bet you won't go back to your home country :devil:

Originally posted by Lady Of The Snow
I like all albums!

Hey, how about SX tunes in elevators and shopping malls too... ;)

Yeah, and also in the streets why not??? ;) Here often for X-Mas they put speakers in the streets with those X-Mas songs, all the years the same!!! Why not some SyX! To start New Year with energy, and not with boredom like it always happens at the 30th time you listen to "White Christmas"... :rolleyes:

Ultimate: i've eaten some similar stuff in Venezuela, especially arroz -all the days!- with platano frito (a kind of bigger banana that you cut in slices and you fry) and meat, and also caraotas negras (black beans) which make part of the typical dish over there (Pabellon Criollo)... what can i say, i love that food!!! Is undoubtfully my fav food after italian one! :D They also have cachapa (which is my fav one) , a kind of pancake made with mais (yellow corn) and filled with cheese, and arepa, (i dunno how to explain how's that, but it's like a hot bread made with a special, granolous flour that you can fill with fried egg, tuna, vegetable, cheese... whatever you want! and it's delicious... :p )
Ok. Enough. Time to make an expedition downstairs and eat something. You torturers! :mad: lol :lol:

:lol: I forgott you were in Venezuela :lol: we eat Arepas here too :D but you really need to eat some bacalaitos or alcapurrias, it's pure heaven I tell ya :D oh shit, I would love to eat one now :mad: