What album pumps you up the most?

I like Serenity in Fire better, but the new one is very good.

The track with the Kittie singer definitely is aggressive as hell..you can hear the hate seething through the vox.

Scott

Any degrees of better or worse are miniscule, as all the songs sound similar anyway. The newer one slows things up a bit more I think...but for the most part, it's like saying which cannibal corpse CD is the best...who cares - they are all the same.

Scott

Metallica - Master of Puppets

and some new stuff like
Between The Buried And Me - Alaska
Gojira - From Mars To Sirius

WTF MetalNoob, you stole my old sig! Luckily, I have a slightly different one now. :mad:

Anyway, here's more:

Testament - The Gathering
Testament - Demonic

Their album Low is pretty pump-inducing too, but these two seem to work the best.

Blackwater Park- Opeth
Alaska- Between the Buried and Me
Burnt Offerings- Iced Earth
DragonForce- Valley of the Damned

I listen to Blackfire at least 3 times before a wrestling match lol.

No idea how Opeth/Blackwater Park can induce adrenaline :p

Good pick on Testament/Low

Another oldie but goodie for me would be:

Suprise, You're Dead! by Faith No More

and

Can't Bring me Down and Breakdown by Suicidal Tendencies (First and last song on Lights Camera Revolution) Breakdown is just a super kick your ass riffing.

SheisMySin said:
I like Serenity in Fire better, but the new one is very good.

The track with the Kittie singer definitely is aggressive as hell..you can hear the hate seething through the vox.

Scott

Well being a Nightwish can I can understand how you don't know how to open your fucking ears.

>>>Well being a Nightwish can I can understand how you don't know how to open your fucking ears.

I swear to god metalheads are the most idiotic music listeners on the face of the planet.

Here's my impression of half the people on this board...

"You suck! You and your music tastes suck because you don't like what I like!! Only my opinion matters!! Only music I like is good music, and everything I don't like sucks!!! Shut the fuck up because you like a band that other people like!!! God I hate people who like music that is remotely popular!!! I only like super obscure bands no one has ever heard of because it makes me special!!! Oh yeah, I am also required to worship Maiden, Priest, Cryptopsy, Marduk, Emporer and Sabbath because if I don't everyone will pick on me."

Fine - whichever Kataklysm CD YOU like is the best one....happy? Like I give a fuck what you think is better. :) I like some maiden, but Sabbath is boring, and Priest's vocals annoy the shit out of me. Bolt Thrower's vox make me laugh and Nile and Cryptopsy sound the same after 4 minutes. They have little creativity. Most black metal is just a monotonous wall of distorted blastbeats with the same hokey vocals. I don't like bands you like...and I'm GLAD I don't like what you fucking like or else I'd be a clone. Give me a break...

Retard.

Scott