What are some Metal Studios you know of? unheard of &common

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
http://www.house-of-music.de/

hom_haus.jpg

Alot of the Metal Blade German bands recorded here.

YO SIS AINT NOTHING SHIT RFOR WAHT IS MINE TRY DRINKIN MINE IN MY FAMNILKY IU IN FAS DA DK AINT NO LOVE FOR THE OTHER AS side 8sweden sweden got me knokcing back cryingt on thwe danish door imn all danmish mit in the mix acause the media got thwe wronmg picture of me haha cre9ole hahahahahhahaha DENMARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1only satan can judgle me!!!!!!!

Hush Studios, my aunts studio actually...

Im developing their website for them at the moment. They've had some good metal bands roll from there, some Avante Grad has came out of there... hmm Tri State Killing Spree came from there.

They've also had some bigger name people (Paparazzi - The Opera Singer) for example, run from there.

Nihilistic said:
Hahaha Patric, that was the best drunken post I have ever seen.
Hahh oh dude, I'm gonna stop writing on the net while I'm drunk cause the results are CHOCKING!

I believe so. He said it was becoming a huge trend and he didn't want to be the object of that. Now that I think of it, most Swedish bands DOES wanna record their album at Abyss.

Peter is a workaholic supreme. No wonder he looks like a corpse, he works out to 3 in the morning every night with the bands.

You could probably do the search engine thing ("California, recording studio"). I don't know any one off hand. Most studios that come to my mind when I think metal are Morrisound Studio in Florida, Eric Rutan runs one down there that did the last two Hate Eternal albums and Krisiun, Studio Fredman in Sweden, Finnvox Studios in Finnland gets solid sounds, Los Angered Studio in Denmark where Andy LaRoque works (they've done Witchery and a couple of other metal bands), Nomad Studio in Dallas where King Diamond records (I really never cared much for the drum sounds they've produced though but that's just me), DRS Studio in Waco (this is where I work and we've just moved up to DVD audio and 5.1 surround - shameless plug! :D), El Tornillo in El Paso (you'll have to check that name because they've recently changed it), but they got some awesome sounds on Cannibal Corpse's Bloodthirst and also did Nevermore and Primal Fear, I don't think Dan Swano runs his studio anymore, but he got some killer sounds and he may still produce (incidentally he's on this board quite a bit). If you're looking for one on the west coast for sure, maybe check out some of the bay area thrashers like Testament or something and see where they recorded. Hope this helps bro!

Eric Rutan owns a studio, I didn't know! He seems like such a chill guy, I'd love to meet him. Los Angered, I hope it's not actually IN Angered cause that's the worst fucking ghetto in Gothenburg...

http://www.studiofredman.com/

Alot, and I mean a lot of the most proffesional Metal cd's have been recorded here. Opeth, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, and Dream Evil. Prices vary between US$500-700/day thats Cheapter than the Saltmine, plus they have a kitchen.

pic07l.jpg

Working with In Flames on Clayman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.morrisound.com

a-control.jpg

a-recroom.jpg

Artists that spent their good money here.

Cannibal Corpse
Control Denied
Coroner
Death
Deicide
Demons & Wizards

Destiny’s Child
Green Jelly
Iced Earth
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kreator
Marilyn Manson
Morbid Angel
Steve Morse
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Obituary
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sepultura
Six Feet Under
Suffocation

http://www.finnvox.fi/
Avantasia, Edguy, Waltari, Children of Bodom, Nightwish record there.

Mixing
c.jpg

Pro Tools 5.1 only room
f1.jpg

[/font]

Patric said:
Eric Rutan owns a studio, I didn't know! He seems like such a chill guy, I'd love to meet him. Los Angered, I hope it's not actually IN Angered cause that's the worst fucking ghetto in Gothenburg...
Yeah, I met him a couple of times just because he's one of the dudes cool enough to chill with the fans after a show and he was really down to earth. So Angered is a ghetto in Gothenburg - HA! Perfect place for a metal studio :tickled:!