What are some of your other favorite bands?

Sven ingvars, Vikingarna, Bo kaspers orkester, Leifgörans orkester och NASUM.

I just heard Borknagar on that metal station on cable and I really liked them so I just started listening to some of their music. It's also cool because it relates to my religion (hint: A Tale of Pagan Tongue) I also like....
Rammstein
Slayer
Danzig (not the town, heh)
the Exploited
the Misfits
Black Flag
And of course, the king, DAVID BOWIE

Tool, Pink Floyd, Living Sacrifice, Pantera, Down, Superjoint Ritual, Extol, AFI, Misfits, Samhain, Danzig, Tiger Army, Son of Sam, Opeth, Otyg, Vintersorg, Borknagar, Slayer, Sepultura, Hank Williams III & the Damn Band, AC/DC, Sentenced, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Ramones, Dark Tranquillity, Kyuss, Metallica, Soul Embraced, Nile, Bad Brains, Bob Marley & the Wailers, Dave Matthews Band, the Doors, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave, Soulfly, Rage Against the Machine, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Social Distortion, U2, the Clash, Hank Williams, Motley Crue, Merle Haggard, Charlie Robinson, Stone Temple Pilots, A Perfect Circle, Black League, Venom, Pentagram, Black Sabbath.........There are way 2 many. This was just off of the top of my head.

Emperor
Arcturus
Solefald
The Gathering
Maudlin of the Well (Kayo Dot)
Opeth
At The Gates
Agalloch
Today is the Day
Moonsorrow
Finntroll

King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Einherjer, Old Man's Child, Dimmu, Satyricon, Lord Belial, Sacramentum, At The Gates, Entombed, Immortal, Fleshgrind, Skinless, Exhumed, Deeds Of Flesh, Macabre, Moonsorrow, Immolation, Nile, Absu, Ancient, Visceral Bleeding, Iniquity, Judas Iscariot, Burzum, Kataklysm, The Haunted, etc.

Joy Division
The Cure
Bauhaus
The Smiths
Katatonia
Radiohead
Type O Ngeative
Opeth
Darkthrone
Deicide
At The Drive In
Solefald