Bands With No Dvd's

I agree on NOCTURNAL RITES. But didn't they lost their main guitarist and writer a while ago?

Yeah, like 5 years ago. They had a new guy at PP last year, but still haven't done anything. I keep hoping to hear about a new cd, but nothing yet... other than they're working on it and that was over a year ago. I hope they're not done.

Yeah, like 5 years ago. They had a new guy at PP last year, but still haven't done anything. I keep hoping to hear about a new cd, but nothing yet... other than they're working on it and that was over a year ago. I hope they're not done.

Nope, they aren't done. Chris recently wrote me and said they are getting ready to start rehersals and recording in the next week or so....and they obviously want to come back to Prog Power......

just saw something on them over at bravewords.com. 43sec snippet new cd out next year:headbang: