What are you doing at this moment?

its weird. when i first started playing guitar, the 1st year i didnt even know how to alternate pick. when i figured out i had to do it. i had to think about it every time i played. now its like walking. same with palm muting.

Same here but i was told to move on alternate picking as fast as i could coz its a crucial part of everyday playing. Now ive played something between 1 ½ year and 2...actually i think its exactly 1 and ½ year and i can do palm mutes and alternate picking like a natural ability :) not to brag then. Well i mostly play bodom so alternate picking is a must, Btw listening to the new WASP album Dominator now...freaking roxor:headbang: :D

mine or that other guys?:D

Sorry...had to be smartass...just for everyones information i got a great ass Jackson rr24. Just to brag about it!

roland gives me a great sound. its gain is pretty sufficient you dont need any distortion pedals or anything. its pretty loud for a home but not for a band

Well yeah but it's just a diatonic lick that practises string crossing while playing only 2 strings, 3 notes per string and using alternate picking.

Nothing special but it works.

hey, how is the cube for just home practice? i've been thinking about getting one because im ALWAYS taking my gear to band practices and gigs and what not. and i really need a good practice amp that i can keep at home.

I use a Roland 30X. Great amp for such a small size. The 6 effects settings are good enough to use if you don't have some pedals or anything. And the Power Squeezer is very useful. Basically means you can play at lower volumes without sacrificing any sound quality. Imo it's the perfect at home practice amp.

Also if you do get one, make sure it's a "Roland **X" I've heard the ones not in the X series sawk bawlz.