What are you doing at this moment?

i feel countdown was the breakaway point for megadeth.Still it had some classics. Breakaway from thrash
as their next few albums were to be pure shit.

United abominations is sweet. Also new WASP album dominator totally dominates :D

Im talking to a insane fucker whos probly drunk and stoned. he says roope latvala is there at his house even though they are in austria and hes calling me fag and a name who ive never heard XD

Listening to Sons of Northern Darkness, weakest Immortal album to date. Is this Dimmu Borgir?!?! Oh wait, it's not...
Dimmu Borgir pwns, they're not Black Metal (I hate most BM to be honest) so that's why you don't like them but I love Borgir. They ar one of the few bands I listened into when I first got into metal that I still love/listen to everyday.

Listening to my brother's band record, wondering whether I should upload my pics from last night and earlier today, waiting for dinner and missing people.
And deciding when to start studying for my psychology exam.
Upload pics <3

ghost rider really is the worst movie ever
I disagree , the worst ever is superman.
LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

Dimmu Borgir pwns, they're not Black Metal (I hate most BM to be honest) so that's why you don't like them but I love Borgir. They ar one of the few bands I listened into when I first got into metal that I still love/listen to everyday.

I am a BM fan (Listening to Marduk right now). And the very reason I like Dimmu is because they bring something refreshing to the genre. Sure I prefer their older stuff, like most BM fans. But I still think their newer albums are awesome.

What I'm doing now: Posting why i like Dimmu.

Dimmu Sucks major hairy sweaty balls with crabs in the desert

If you're saying that because you don't like them then fair enough. But if it's yet another "omgz, they are untro0 cos they aint grim kvlt n shit" argument then fail.

If you're saying that because you don't like them then fair enough. But if it's yet another "omgz, they are untro0 cos they aint grim kvlt n shit" argument then fail.

i always liked the "old stuff" in EVERY MUSIC GENRE, i think For All Tid is sheer brillance, not cuz they were more 'tr00 kvlt", but cuz the sound was more... how can i say... "pure" not this commercial shit for 15 years old boys

Fair enough.

On topic: Watching Hellsing series one for like, the 100th time.