What are you doing at this moment?

I just finished a 7 page Psychology essay. Now I'm sitting, listening to Ayreon and eating Ice Cream. Yay.

hahah! you know we'll kick ur ass :kickass:! :lol:

oh yeah, you totally did :D

well, you could have, we played SHIT in the first half. Second was better.
Not good enough though, the result ended up being way too high. I liked
Austria's performance :)

Still waiting for your pic :p

Ooooh, oki. :D

l_a76f77e44a744685b9d5ae794d547dac.jpg

Aaahh, it looked better in real. :(

I just had the mother of all anxiety attacks it's 4:30am and I came here to take my mind off my life and talk to you crazy metal people

So does anyone else have them (anxiety attacks) do your hands shake coz atm mine are like an earthquake

I just had the mother of all anxiety attacks it's 4:30am and I came here to take my mind off my life and talk to you crazy metal people

So does anyone else have them (anxiety attacks) do your hands shake coz atm mine are like an earthquake

I do...particularly when driving somewhere I don't know how to get to. Thats one of the reasons I still smoke pot, it helps a lot.

I do...particularly when driving somewhere I don't know how to get to. Thats one of the reasons I still smoke pot, it helps a lot.

It does help but I don't smoke it daily anymore like back in school although I love getting lost in the car it's when I think to deeply about shit like what I have to do to get a job interveiws and shit I get stressed then I feel like :puke: then I shake like this dude:kickass: and I look like this dude :ill:

After the 11/9/01 this cycle went on for about five weeks straight then I rationalized except I would actually vomit back then

Right now however I'm gonna make a milo