What are you doing at this moment?

It does help but I don't smoke it daily anymore like back in school although I love getting lost in the car it's when I think to deeply about shit like what I have to do to get a job interveiws and shit I get stressed then I feel like :puke: then I shake like this dude:kickass: and I look like this dude :ill:

After the 11/9/01 this cycle went on for about five weeks straight then I rationalized except I would actually vomit back then

Right now however I'm gonna make a milo

Just come to the realization that there are certain things you can change, and certain things you can't. As long as you make an effort to change those that you can, it should help a bit.

I am about to go and listen to this new CoB song, the name of which I can't remember. I hope it's on their myspace...because that's where I'm headed.

Opinions momentarily.

EDIT:

the CoB myspace quote thing said:
"I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK MOTHERFUCKER!"

Now I understand their current fan base a little more. They should stick to not talking more often.

EDIT 2: This sounds just like one of their other songs so far...the name of which I cannot remember.

EDIT 3: All perhaps? :lol:

EDIT 4:

Okay, so.....it sounds just like I expected it to. I'll probably download the album.

I have 3 friends over. My neighbour got cut because we were listening to Something Wild outside and it's 11:47pm. My neighbour then threatened me and I shouted at him. I am also drinking. I then got a hammer and shouted at my neighbour some more. Screw him! What a Fucking Fagzor.

^Nidar Stratos, lufting og porøs
geek.gif