What are you doing at this moment?

I'm talking to someone and looking around in internet...hm, maybe I should listen to some music now. Yup, I'll do that. :)

Wondering why teh monkey got banned.
He said to me that he called MetalAges a modfag, and got banned, someone confirm?
If so... lol? Does it take that little?

He said "M-M-Modfag" or something like that, and a few minutes later he got banned. So I guess it's because of that.

I'm talking to someone and looking around in internet...hm, maybe I should listen to some music now. Yup, I'll do that. :)

He said "M-M-Modfag" or something like that, and a few minutes later he got banned. So I guess it's because of that.

So it really DOES take that little! Haha :)
I wish for monkey back:mad:

I sent Joe and KillerGon and very serious and direct warning about constant troublemaking here, insulting others, trolling, whining, reporting non-troublesome threads to me etc. - lots of simple things. I made them aware this is not their forum, it is for everyone. I asked they not make it public because it was something between me and them, Joe couldn't handle that and decided to talk about vs. posting the whole thing, kinda like you tell a child not to take a cookie so they break one in half and eat half. He just couldn't resist.

Joe complained about me deleting his posts. I did; only they were trolling someone's thread/derailing it and another 2 or so were insulting CoB by overlaying their new art on top of tampons. Baby stuff. The band doesn't need to be put down in their own forum. It's one thing to disagree with what they're releasing and what not....but there's a fine line.

Keep in mind guys, you don't see the posts because they get deleted. I'm not going to let stuff like that stay around.

So keep in mind, no more baby sitting here. Get along, hang out and have fun. There's very easy and simple friggin rules, literally. But from here on there is zero tolerance for troublemakers.

HELL YES! :kickass:

I am studying at work for a research project. Literature review and theoretical framework. Boring stuff.

I sent Joe and KillerGon and very serious and direct warning about constant troublemaking here, insulting others, trolling, whining, reporting non-troublesome threads to me etc. - lots of simple things. I made them aware this is not their forum, it is for everyone. I asked they not make it public because it was something between me and them, Joe couldn't handle that and decided to talk about vs. posting the whole thing, kinda like you tell a child not to take a cookie so they break one in half and eat half. He just couldn't resist.

Joe complained about me deleting his posts. I did; only they were trolling someone's thread/derailing it and another 2 or so were insulting CoB by overlaying their new art on top of tampons. Baby stuff. The band doesn't need to be put down in their own forum. It's one thing to disagree with what they're releasing and what not....but there's a fine line.

Keep in mind guys, you don't see the posts because they get deleted. I'm not going to let stuff like that stay around.

So keep in mind, no more baby sitting here. Get along, hang out and have fun. There's very easy and simple friggin rules, literally. But from here on there is zero tolerance for troublemakers.

At first i thought you were authoriatarian, but this post has convicned me otherwise, fair enough.