What are you doing at this moment?

Watching a bootleg copy of iron man after having watched it in the largest movie theater ive ever been in...the movie fucking rules btw...I highly recommend it.

roaming /b/
1210140702218.jpg

I'm downloading Torrents, but I'm not making them.
Torrents :zzz: Rapidshare is the fucking way to go, man, why wait 5-8 hours for a movie to finish when you can get it in 10 minutes??? Seriously, GOD BLESS RAPIDSHARE!!!

Watching a bootleg copy of iron man after having watched it in the largest movie theater ive ever been in...the movie fucking rules btw...I highly recommend it.

I watched the best quality Telesync of Iron Man that is out on the net, and I have to say, I enjoyed the movie but it could have been better. Not enough fighting scenes when he's Iron Man, also, the end fight was so boring, I was totally tuned out, you obviously know he's gonna win and they just were going through the motions, no effort in the film, this shit is just getting annoying now. There was too much talking also, I think they changed directors half way through the film, it starts off strong then just gets week, the beginning in badass though.

fucking ridiculous how good its doing. after the weekend blow out they've already announced they're making iron man 2, thor, the avengers, and captain america :headbang:

PROPTIP: They already made a live action Captain America movie.

When you stop trolling.

He's not trolling dude I think he actually *believes* Alexi is a superhero :lol: