What are you doing at this moment?

I watched the best quality Telesync of Iron Man that is out on the net, and I have to say, I enjoyed the movie but it could have been better. Not enough fighting scenes when he's Iron Man, also, the end fight was so boring, I was totally tuned out, you obviously know he's gonna win and they just were going through the motions, no effort in the film, this shit is just getting annoying now. There was too much talking also, I think they changed directors half way through the film, it starts off strong then just gets week, the beginning in badass though.
It really is alot more fun watching in theaters, just watching it on a huge fucking screen is pretty epic. But yea I know what you mean. Hopefully the sequel will have more action now that they've established a story. And War Machine is gonna be in the new one:kickass:It did seem a little rushed in the end but I still thought it was pretty fun. Also the theater I went to, they had the actual suit used in the movie on display, so that was pretty cool. Ultimate Halloween costume right there...haha

It really is alot more fun watching in theaters, just watching it on a huge fucking screen is pretty epic. But yea I know what you mean. Hopefully the sequel will have more action now that they've established a story. And War Machine is gonna be in the new one:kickass:It did seem a little rushed in the end but I still thought it was pretty fun. Also the theater I went to, they had the actual suit used in the movie on display, so that was pretty cool. Ultimate Halloween costume right there...haha

I thought that fucking thing at the end was supposed to be Warmachine??? Ionna that is what I thought they had turned him into for the movie :lol: Iron Man was like the ONLY comic book I ever really read and kept getting every month thanks to my dad. And I really liked it. Although Pepper is supposed to have some ex-husband that is a friend of Tony they must edited out when writing the story.

Let's share some apple pie:
apple-pie-ck-1054849-x.jpg

:)

1: Where is the ice-cream?
2: Where is the custard?

I thought that fucking thing at the end was supposed to be Warmachine??? Ionna that is what I thought they had turned him into for the movie :lol: Iron Man was like the ONLY comic book I ever really read and kept getting every month thanks to my dad. And I really liked it. Although Pepper is supposed to have some ex-husband that is a friend of Tony they must edited out when writing the story.
Naw because war machine is a good guy (he goes a little crazy later...). The bad guy (Jeff Bridges) was Iron Monger. Like when Rhodes said "next time," thats gonna be war machine. And Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury FTW!!!

BTW, what I'm doing is putting on my boots, and getting ready to get a cheeseburger, drink a shitload of beer or go see Ensiferum! I'm fucking excited!!