What are you doing at this moment?

Colt 45 and OE!!! BITCHES!!!!!

Anyway, chilling out having a smoke after a fun show.
Its cold as fuck, I have a Hot Chocolate with mint, Daaaaaayum right.

I'm wondering about why I was born one year late... ugh, I hope I won't regret not going to that big halloween party too much... but hey: watching horror movies with a friend and playing games is nice too, Erni! :) *tries to think positive* ...hmm, I really really hope I'll find some more positive things about this evening and I hope it will be good, and even better than going to that party, because that party is only this year, never again, and I'm missing it... just because I'm only 15.

^ One day in your life is such a short soon-to-be-over event that isn't worth being sad about, especially of something you had no choice of. If you were born one year earlier your whole life would be different. You would have met different people, had different teachers, learned different things, been a whole different person really, and maybe you would have had birth defects or something. I'm gonna go eat breakfast.

I'm cleaning my room, and also getting some things sorted out.

^ One day in your life is such a short soon-to-be-over event that isn't worth being sad about, especially of something you had no choice of. If you were born one year earlier your whole life would be different. You would have met different people, had different teachers, learned different things, been a whole different person really, and maybe you would have had birth defects or something.
Very well said, dude.

And I agree on it because I am used to think the same way quite often too, and seriously, it is actually amazing how things could be different with any small change in our life... anything.

I'm gonna go eat breakfast.
...and hope you had a nice breakfast! Hehe.