What are you doing at this moment?

^ One day in your life is such a short soon-to-be-over event that isn't worth being sad about, especially of something you had no choice of. If you were born one year earlier your whole life would be different. You would have met different people, had different teachers, learned different things, been a whole different person really, and maybe you would have had birth defects or something.

Well yes, that's right... but that's now how I meant it. I know that things would be a lot different if I was born one year earlier and I often thought about that already too, how things would maybe be then. But now I just meant it like.. that I just wish I could erase the "93" and make a "92" out of it. So...that my life just is, like it is now, just with being one year older. But nevermind all that, I don't want it anymore anyway... there always is a reason for everything, so there also is a reason for my birth date, and everything, so I'll just accept it the way it is. :)

Well yes, that's right... but that's now how I meant it. I know that things would be a lot different if I was born one year earlier and I often thought about that already too, how things would maybe be then. But now I just meant it like.. that I just wish I could erase the "93" and make a "92" out of it. So...that my life just is, like it is now, just with being one year older. But nevermind all that, I don't want it anymore anyway... there always is a reason for everything, so there also is a reason for my birth date, and everything, so I'll just accept it the way it is. :)

I wanna be older too >=O

onnntopic:

Just sitting in my room, watching imaginary paint dry, while having some sn00ze.

Watching Rat Race.
Overall, a pretty lame ass movie.
However, the short bits of John Cleese making rediculous bets with the other rich people, are amazing.

I just made this shitty nokia
798px-Nokia_6230.jpg

into a remote control for my laptop, holy shit its awesome :lol:! I can control the mouse and see my desktop on my phone's screen :lol:!!