What are you doing at this moment?

Just got back in. Fuck it's cold.

I was experimenting with fireworks:)

155158.jpg

Me and my dad packed FIVE of these fuckers into one:D Then taped them super tight with strong black electrical tape. So they would blow up.

They did!:kickass:

I'm going to have some fun doing this later on,

155245.jpg

:kickass:

hmm, I'm sitting on my chair, writing this post, listening to Maidens and chewing the bubble gum which I bought this afternoon, and trying to remember where the fuck did I put my earphones..hmm

Cursing my surgeons for putting through so much pain then drugging me up with painkillers that make me sick.

I just had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out a week ago, and my stitches are already coming out. And just two weeks before my wisdom teeth were taken out, I had an endoscopy to check out the condition of my stomach. Turns out I have an ulcer. Medically, I'm fucked.

Goodness Kate, 2008 was not your year medically. Mono and an ulcer, what are you so stressed about? Hope to catch you online soonish.

err nope..I listen them on big'n'fancy speakers (hmm...if I expressed myself ok..) and I need earphones for my mobile phone!!..:erk:

but now i found them...They were under The Godfather book..XD

No you don't!

Do like the cool people and listen to rap and techno on your phone speaker in school:)

Kick'n it in Italy with Z wife while on break.

Currently sitting on the bed with my dogs, doin the surf thing, and waiting for the wife to get ready so we can go out.

Been stuck inside to much cause of Christmas. AKA BORED!!!

I read in the paper today that apparently on average, men will spend 4 months of their lifetime getting ready to go out, whereas women spend 3 years :lol: