What are you doing at this moment?

listening to the tv , though i'm not watching it.
and talking to Nick & my cousin Alex. uumm. getting photos off my phone.. that's about it.

off to watch There Will Be Blood, hopefully i'll masturbate with Daniel's acting once again

Cursing my surgeons for putting through so much pain then drugging me up with painkillers that make me sick.

I just had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out a week ago, and my stitches are already coming out. And just two weeks before my wisdom teeth were taken out, I had an endoscopy to check out the condition of my stomach. Turns out I have an ulcer. Medically, I'm fucked.

Cursing my surgeons for putting through so much pain then drugging me up with painkillers that make me sick.
I just had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out a week ago, and my stitches are already coming out. And just two weeks before my wisdom teeth were taken out, I had an endoscopy to check out the condition of my stomach. Turns out I have an ulcer. Medically, I'm fucked.

Sorry to know that, girl (I assume you're a girl, by your nickname).

I had the same surgery for the wisdom teeth some time ago, and they were stuck in the bones, couldn't stick out normally so they gave me problems for they were only pressing against the other teeth and they caused me lots of problems, headaches, aching around the ears, problems in eating and talking, and backaches too... can't put into words the pain of all that happened, surgery and recovering too.

And sorry to know about your ulcer, it's pretty painful as well, and hard to heal, but not impossible, it only takes time.
But since stomach and intestines are really sensitive parts of our bodies, and intestines is related to our Immune System, I hope you can manage not to stress yourself too much, try stayin' relaxed and not too pessimistic, I know it's hard to do but it'll help you healing.

I hope you can feel better... you'll go back to perfection in due time, try to think of this and be hopeful. :)

Watching 24 while eating self-baked brownies.

And yea, sorry to hear that Mistress of Mayhem :(
I hope you'll get better.