What are you doing at this moment?

Flappy said:
And dude Macharius seriously, every time I look at your signature..
I'm not a man but she looks fine...

^And nice pic of Mitch :lol:
....hmm, thank you?

Well, it's all because we wanted to make a joke and exchange our avatars, so we chose normal pics and then added the Santa-hat with Paint, like almost everyone else did, since Christmas is near. :)

And now that I remember, I lost my real Santa-hat... might go out and try to find -and buy- a new one too, along with some other things, presents too.

Debating walking 15 minutes in the freezing cold, with 50km/h winds blowing the very recent powder snow all over the place, as my presence was requested by a friend. Apparently playing Call of Duty 5 isn't nearly as fun when I'm there to not play it at all.

Cooking my lunch.

I'm reading " The Prince " by Maquiavelo ( a nice Italian politic ) :kickass: and about to read Mein Kampf by Hittler.

You should be proud Elli :).
Hm... a bit, yes, certain Italian writers and artists can be good! At least that's one of the reasons why I like Italy, along with its landscapes.

Talking to a cousin in Italy, i saw a photo of her and some guy before i KNEW it was my cousin and i was like; "Hey nonna, who is that, she's hot." and my grandmother tells me it's a cousin of mine....:barf: (i still think she's hot, which is so wrong.)

┼Victim of the Night┼;7906066 said:
OMGYES! You're right! I had the feeling I was forgetting something, haha. Thanks for helping. :)

EDIT: awww, 8,000 posts for me... victim of CoB forumz, uh ohh.

You didn't get to 8,000 in 6 months, like some of the people here. Be proud :p
And yes, Italian food is the most amazing thing ever.

and food! lol.

Lasagne, Penne, Pesto, Risotto, Pizza ai quattro formaggi, Calzone, Cappelletti, Tagliatelle, Bruschetta, fettuccine, Ravioli, Spaghetti alla Puttanesca, Risotto alla piemontese

i eat those in a regular basis :kickass:

And yes, Italian food is the most amazing thing ever.
I love my country's food more than any other food in the world, not because I'm Italian, and not because of the taste only but also because it allows you to eat some combinations of food that are very correct under the nutritional aspect.

Lasagne, Penne, Pesto, Risotto, Pizza ai quattro formaggi, Calzone, Cappelletti, Tagliatelle, Bruschetta, fettuccine, Ravioli, Spaghetti alla Puttanesca, Risotto alla piemontese

i eat those in a regular basis :kickass:
Wow, those are some of the foods I like, and eat, more... and dya know what, Vikk? I live in the region Piemonte and I never heard of the "risotto alla piemontese", unless it's just what I'm thinking of now, only that we give it a different name, hmm. :)

haha yeah, i don't think you call it risotto alla piemontese
like in China, they don't call Chinese Food, they just call food :zombie: