What are you doing at this moment?

Trying to figure our what's wrong with my left index finger's tip :mad: It hurts but it looks normal :erk: No guitar playing for now :cry:

Trying to figure our what's wrong with my left index finger's tip :mad: It hurts but it looks normal :erk: No guitar playing for now :cry:

I think i've had the similar thing!

It happens on my left ring finger, when I try to bend it hurts internal.

Shit's weird.

I'm practising for the talent show.

You've never played Street Fighter? Wow your childhood might as well have not happened.

Holy shit, thats just surrealistic :lol: I didn't even own nintendo consoles, but i had friends with them, and Street Fighter, who the fuck hasnt heard of Street fighter? its Mario of fighting games ffs

Holy shit, thats just surrealistic :lol: I didn't even own nintendo consoles, but i had friends with them, and Street Fighter, who the fuck hasnt heard of Street fighter? its Mario of fighting games ffs

41R3GA9BRXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

What the fuck did you just say?

Anyway, contemplating what depressing lame shit to do tonight. I can watch shitty 80s movies with an Alcoholic while he drinks by himself and points out every joke that comes alone, go to a club and watch a bunch of hardcore bands open for a hardcore band that calls themselves death metal, smoke pot and sit in a dreary basement while discussing war hammer tactics (of which I know none since I dont play stratagy games of any kind...), or stay at home and play WoW/GTA IV

The night is young, sadly.

In a couple of hours I'll be getting my butt kicked by SubZero at my friends house, her sister is too good with him :mad:

Right now you could probably own me in that game because I have not played it in a good two years. After my old roommate graduated he took his copy with him and I just keep forgetting to buy my own so I'm waaaaaaaaaay out of practice :lol:

In a couple of hours I'll be getting my butt kicked by SubZero at my friends house, her sister is too good with him :mad:

I find it laughable the girl is good with Subzero, easily the cheapest of all characters.
lolfreeze uppercut, lolfreeze uppercut, lolfreeze uppercut.
The block button is your friend, because as long as the magic hits your forearm its fine.