What are you doing at this moment?

Posting here from school.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck this is boring as shit lads and lasses

Fuck off, any class in computers pretty much meant there was a way to have fun. Just downlaod some old SNES games or something. There is always around crappy school firewalls and networking shits, whateverthefuck they're called.

sitting here, got home from work. gotta work tomorrow also :erk: But HEY! :lol: For liek..$9 an hour!:lol:

Playing my JS30RR. Installed Schaller straplocks on them, along with a brand new quality strap.

I love all of my guitars except the Kramer:(

Also, snus, and cola in a very short moment.

Epicness :lol: still loling.
Copypasted from my msn convo.

I might take some pics for proof later

one of the most infamous crackheads in the city, and surrounding area, some how managed to make enough money to afford the apartment next to mine. Like, look at her funny and she fucking goes off on you with crackhead power, threatening to "break your spine" or to "end you", shit like that.

Well, she leaves her door open often, and we just realized its because she has no Hydro in her place, and she has a bunch of 5ft extension cords going from the hall into a lamp in her place. Basically, we tossed about 20 stinkbombs in there and slammed her door shut while cutting the power and ran

shes freaking out in the hallway, I wish my batteries were charged to record it with video

"HONKEYASSNIGGERS WHITEDEVIL MUTHAFUCKA" Everything a typicall crackhead steryotype shit.

She thens tarted tosseing all her garbage into the hallway. Shes still going off in the halls :lol: "WHY THE FUCK, DOES IT STTTIINK, SMELLS LIKE ASSSSHOOLLLEESSSSS".

Now for the record, this wasn't my idea at all, seeing as I just want my goddamn groceries (which we can't do now becuase I don't want to get stabbed today), and all I did was pull the plug. :p

Fuck off, any class in computers pretty much meant there was a way to have fun. Just downlaod some old SNES games or something. There is always around crappy school firewalls and networking shits, whateverthefuck they're called.

I have SNES games on a memory stick at home. :lol: But they've blocked pretty much every proxy here, so I's fucked.

Why the fuck did you even have 20 stinkbombs laying around anyways :lol:

I didn't, they sell them at some corner store a block from here, and I didn't pay for/use any of them.
And I just got home from groceries and she asked me for a smoke like she always does, and I reminded her I don't smoke like I always do. I wouldn't be surprised if she already forgot anything happened.

I have SNES games on a memory stick at home. :lol: But they've blocked pretty much every proxy here, so I's fucked.

Hehe, on out network there arent any blocks but you are npt allowed to run peer to peer (A)

Anyhow, so i have downloaded a bunch of shit on my schools network (Swedish pirate ftw), and earlyer this week this poped up:
11se35l.jpg

:lol:

My account is online again but if it happen again, the might send a report to the police.... well... i downloaded today again, i will update when i get caught.

Watching this clip from Scrubs :lol:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Epicness :lol: still loling.
Copypasted from my msn convo.

I might take some pics for proof later

one of the most infamous crackheads in the city, and surrounding area, some how managed to make enough money to afford the apartment next to mine. Like, look at her funny and she fucking goes off on you with crackhead power, threatening to "break your spine" or to "end you", shit like that.

Well, she leaves her door open often, and we just realized its because she has no Hydro in her place, and she has a bunch of 5ft extension cords going from the hall into a lamp in her place. Basically, we tossed about 20 stinkbombs in there and slammed her door shut while cutting the power and ran

shes freaking out in the hallway, I wish my batteries were charged to record it with video

"HONKEYASSNIGGERS WHITEDEVIL MUTHAFUCKA" Everything a typicall crackhead steryotype shit.

She thens tarted tosseing all her garbage into the hallway. Shes still going off in the halls :lol: "WHY THE FUCK, DOES IT STTTIINK, SMELLS LIKE ASSSSHOOLLLEESSSSS".

Now for the record, this wasn't my idea at all, seeing as I just want my goddamn groceries (which we can't do now becuase I don't want to get stabbed today), and all I did was pull the plug. :p

Holy shit :lol:!

I'm at work.

I cut my right ring finger at the smallest knuckle..

..on a Roland Microcube box.

If I lived in America I would sue Roland for casuing me traumatic panic seizures at the workplace.