What are you doing at this moment?

Advice_Phenom_1.jpg

Fukken saev'd.

Reading up on Homebrewing. (lol/ck/)

i buy a gallon of sams choice grape juice, fill the bottom of it wil 1-2 inches of sugar and add rapid raise yeast, leave about 2 inches of air in the bottle, but a balloon on the top without the cover and price 3 holes in the balloon, and leave for 2-6 weeks and drink!

Debating trying this...

I told my mom I felt ill because I didn't feel like going to school today. So I'm forumming (I'm not quite sure if this is a word in the English language), playing songs from 'The Little Black Songbook: The Beatles' and listening to Blooddrunk (at the same time, yeah).

I told my mom I felt ill because I didn't feel like going to school today. So I'm forumming (I'm not quite sure if this is a word in the English language), playing songs from 'The Little Black Songbook: The Beatles' and listening to Blooddrunk (at the same time, yeah).

ARE YOU SKIPPING SCHOOL MA'AM/SIR/IT? :mad:

Sitting in class and waiting for the math lesson.

Also listen to Eluvetie.

FFUUUCKKK YEEAAAAAAAAHH

playing some stuff on my guitar which injured my knee yesterday :lol:
i tried to grab it and my knee was between me and her (yeh, i call it "her"!). every single step hurts like hell so i just sit here and play :headbang:

and i'm thinking about painting something on the back side like it is on this sweety
alexi-600se.jpg