What are you doing at this moment?

fuckyeah-capslock.jpg

I am wondering if the Nevermore dvd "Year of the voyager" would be worth my 25€ and if i should order. Then i would also order "This Godless Endeavor" and "Enemies of Reality" since all their albums but "Dead Heart In A Dead World" are 8€ at Record Shop X at the moment.

The DVD is fucking awesome, like really really awesome... But over here it's over £30 which is ridiculous.

^That's a bargain!

The DVD is fucking awesome, like really really awesome... But over here it's over £30 which is ridiculous.

Yeah, I watched the live clip of 'I Voyager' and it looked and sounded really tight! 30£??? Fuck that's just brutal! Well, the 2DVD+2CD set is 35€ here while the normal one with 2 DVDs is just 25€. I might just grab that and a few of their albums! I have just become so brainwashed and awestruck by their music. I haven't listened almost to anything else than Nevermore in like a week :lol:

I haven't listened to Dreaming Neon Black or Dead Heart In A Dead World that much yet though. I should give those 2 a complete listen someday aswell :kickass:

EDIT: Kinda weird how i didn't like their music before(at all!!!) but now I am just enjoying every piece of it.

I´m watching Hammerfall, yesterday´s Hamburg show, on Ligx. I had a quite good time a few years ago when I saw them live, but holy shit they really suck these days :ill: