What are you doing at this moment?

:lol: oh those pesky fuckers, always staying within the technical limitations of Wifi, sue them for not buying gear from the future!

Well, I don't know the upper limits on Wifi. All I know is that I get 10 Gbps at home on ethernet and I want that here too.

upper limit on Wifi, unless you took a detour through time into 2010, is about 54mbps.

also, while you may have 10 Gbps at home, i dont see any real use for this. afaik, your harddrive is physically unable to write at that speed, not even close :p

upper limit on Wifi, unless you took a detour through time into 2010, is about 54mbps.

also, while you may have 10 Gbps at home, i dont see any real use for this. afaik, your harddrive is physically unable to write at that speed, not even close :p

Of course not. But it does write faster than 1 Gbps, and I'm impatient enough that not writing at max speed matters to me :lol:

Need help.

I have a english task.

It's called "speech assignment". I'm going to talk i front of the teacher for abour 10-15 minutes. It need to be about a person, place och event/happening in the english-speaking world. For example, England, Australia and so on.

Well? Have any tip what i can talk about?

FFFFUUUUUU:lol:

I am sitting here bored as fuck...waiting and dreading the doctors appointment tomorrow. I will probably hear when i will have to undergo surgery to remove my toncilles. Just damn great!!!