What are you doing at this moment?

She could chat with her boyfriend over the internet instead using her laptop. Then she wouldn't have to clean either. That's what I call a win-win situation. :kickass:

:lol:

Srsly. What I don't understand is why people always have to clean so much before someone comes over anyway :p I am just br00taly honest and show my room/house as it is. NO LIES AND DECEPTION UP MY SLEEVE!

I HAVE to clean, or else, it bugs me when someone comes over and nothing is clean and presentable. He agrees with you, though. I still thought this place was still a mess and he said everything looked fine and not to worry so much.

Srsly. What I don't understand is why people always have to clean so much before someone comes over anyway :p I am just br00taly honest and show my room/house as it is. NO LIES AND DECEPTION UP MY SLEEVE!

:lol: I love that

Besides, when you get in a relationship with someone, unless they live far away, they're gonna find out pretty soon if you don't clean a lot. You're gonna spend a lot of time with them, forget to clean when you're alone, and then the next time they come over your room is gonna be a real mess anyway.

Although my current bf did laugh at me a lot when he saw me cleaning up like crazy before Chris came over.

Besides, when you get in a relationship with someone, unless they live far away, they're gonna find out pretty soon if you don't clean a lot. You're gonna spend a lot of time with them, forget to clean when you're alone, and then the next time they come over your room is gonna be a real mess anyway.

Although my current bf did laugh at me a lot when he saw me cleaning up like crazy before Chris came over.

lulz, i'm waiting 1 post without you mentioning your bf omg

Yeah, I kept forgetting and/or procrastinating on cleaning when he was gone. Then, when he was due to come over, it was like 2 hours before he was due to get here, and I scrambled to clean.

OR you don't have to clean A LOT since you clean a bit every day, making home presentable.

THIS is what I should have done. :lol:

lulz, i'm waiting 1 post without you mentioning your bf omg

There you go :lol:
Actually our keyboardist uses an ironing board as a keyboard stand
Breakups suck indeed. But try seeing it as a way to get together with a new person instead of focusing on the fact you lost your ex.
BUMP !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPhyl8XwDQE
On peut facilement distinguer la voix de Guy A. Lepage dans les back vocals !!
I didnt even know msn was still open on my computer. I'm on mom's laptop now, gimme a minute
Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer
^Can you make me a burrito ?
Awesome, I'm working on this now !!! :kickass:
I think Twisha is right :lol:

Watching this, and completely forgiving Bungie for nerfing the Earth level in Halo 2.

Last edited by a moderator: