What are you doing at this moment?

Hayden Christensen is gaaaaaay.
metalmania02_immortal_abbath_smile.jpg

^ :lol: that's creepy.

Tomorrow, for some stupid reason, I'm gonna start watching Star Wars at school for English class.
Can someone explain to me what the hell Star Wars has to do with Macbeth?

Also, how should I get through the entire movie? I'm kinda pondering that right now...

Oh, and I don't know which episode we're watching...

I probably will tomorrow at some point. I just have an itch for Warcraft 3 tonight.

I should probably set up a Bnet account tbh. :lol: Had one, but it got baleeted for being old.

PM me your accountname if ye have one, I'll add you when I'm not fuckin' lazy man. :lol:

^ :lol: that's creepy.

Tomorrow, for some stupid reason, I'm gonna start watching Star Wars at school for English class.
Can someone explain to me what the hell Star Wars has to do with Macbeth?

Also, how should I get through the entire movie? I'm kinda pondering that right now...

Oh, and I don't know which episode we're watching...

:loco:

I'm eating breakfast while listening to Dream Theater's Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.

^Hey Erni, wie gehts dir immer so?

hey Flo! :)

hmmm... ist immer alles zwischen gut und schlecht dabei ;)
und dir?

Why don't you answer :(?

answer where? I didn't get anything anywhere! waaaaaaait, I'll check my mails...

no, I didn't get any mails from you after end of May... :err:

uhh, send a private message here or an e-mail (oerni.boerni@gmx.net), I don't think I'll read this thread again to see if you wrote something back to this post, it was just "by accident" that I came here now...

by the way, can anyone tell me why Nick is no mod anymore? and since when?
edit: pm please, as I said above there, I won't come here again to this thread the next few weeks, and I don't want to check all pages here to see if anyone replied ;)

Just got back from Download. I'm burnt as hell but it was so very worth it. Bring on Graspop!

atm I'm gorging on food and drink to re vitalize myself after 5 days of constant drinking/getting high.

:kickass: