What are you doing at this moment?

Oh, and try Journey as well :D
Will do. Thanks again. :cool:

God I'm so pissed at people who say this kinda music is gay and complete shit and keep on rambling about how tr00 depressive suicidal black metal is. I dunno about the level of gayness in either of them, but that certainly ain't affecting the quality of the music.

I just went nuts on our front porch...with a crowbar. Was extremely fun! You guys should seriously try it! Nothing like smashing out boarding with a crowbar/sledgehammer :cool:

20090609004.jpg

1225115889107.jpg

Listening to Steel Panther. fucking funny.
Doing some last minute revision for the physics exam tomorrow. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing. Experience. This kind of schools is way too expensive for what they teach. They are fine only if you're a teen who doesn't know shit in sound engineering with filthy rich parents (which represents most of the students).

well i didn't knew shit about Sound Engineering, so i did join a school, and i think i saved myself a few years of doing things by intuitions. Obviously experience is the most important. But i think that knowing in fact why are you touching that button and how it actually works, is the difference. I've seen that lots of old school guys knows how to get the result, but not what they're really doing.

Just found out my sister is going to the Britney Spears concert in Copenhagen. ... And she said no to the Green Day concert because she has brought tickets to Skanderborg Festival '09 ... And now she has brought tickets for another concert ... I'm disappointed.

Just found out my sister is going to the Britney Spears concert in Copenhagen. ... And she said no to the Green Day concert because she has brought tickets to Skanderborg Festival '09 ... And now she has brought tickets for another concert ... I'm disappointed.

You know... Green Day isn't that much better than Britney.