What are you doing at this moment?

:cry:studying :bah: for swedish literature > exam tomorrow:cry:

do you study that in Ghent? 'cause i did so last year... then i discovered studying and having no life just isn't for me and i chose something easier :p. i plan on picking the language up again though in evening school 2 years from now or so :)

ontopic: i'm acquiring the Flemish media policy :loco:

do you study that in Ghent? 'cause i did so last year... then i discovered studying and having no life just isn't for me and i chose something easier :p. i plan on picking the language up again though in evening school 2 years from now or so :)

ontopic: i'm acquiring the Flemish media policy :loco:

yeah in ghent

Resting from a college orientation I had for about six hours today. The upside is that I only have classes two days a week from 9:30 AM to 1:45 PM. And two of my classes are totally online.

They told me that was as good as the schedule gets.

I just got home after passing a test for a superior audiovisual school. First question : Who sings "No Woman No Cry" ?

Facepalm.

by aby chance you'd know Sae Institute?

also, Terminator was badass, well produced, but i tought it was the last of the series

I'm importing Primal Fear's discography into my iTunes.

Resting from a college orientation I had for about six hours today. The upside is that I only have classes two days a week from 9:30 AM to 1:45 PM. And two of my classes are totally online.

They told me that was as good as the schedule gets.

Class on laptops? Intriguing.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lol: