What are you doing at this moment?

Aww shit, I got the last report...First thing first, me and a friend were drinking snakebites at the bar....we got a little too enjoyed and...I spent 680$ on Champagne ( FUCK FRANCE)...No shit. 100 for the Snakes and 700 for the ´pagne´... that shit'll get you NASTY, don't try it, kids (Ensi). "The rest is what my friend told me " : I thought I was rich and cool so I threw alcohol ( Champagne, that is) at peoples. They got angry and they wanted to fight. I almost got beaten but I escaped with swift justice ( FYI: My friends weren't beaten but they (the angry peoples) threw alcohol at them, LOL, I almost got in a fight with a friend 'cause he said it was my fault(It was, but who cares)). Then I made some building climbings...I thought climbing a bank was a good idea...well, I fell off and I broke my wrist (Who thought bank so resistful?!?). I called Max (a good friend...with a car) and he drove me the hospital. I woke up in pain (actually not because of the drugs, but because I was supposse to). Now I´m here and I drink beer alone, And I´m drunk. Life is good.

Deactivating my cell phone because the motherfucker decided it wanted to stop working. Luckily, my cell provider sent me a brand new phone.

I guess selling my soul to that company for two years wasn't such a bad thing since they're nice about things like this.

Deactivating my cell phone because the motherfucker decided it wanted to stop working. Luckily, my cell provider sent me a brand new phone.

I guess selling my soul to that company for two years wasn't such a bad thing since they're nice about things like this.

Did you deactivate it on your laptop?

Okay, soon this is not funny any longer :lol:

Aww shit, I got the last report...First thing first, me and a friend were drinking snakebites at the bar....we got a little too enjoyed and...I spent 680$ on Champagne ( FUCK FRANCE)...No shit. 100 for the Snakes and 700 for the ´pagne´... that shit'll get you NASTY, don't try it, kids (Ensi). "The rest is what my friend told me " : I thought I was rich and cool so I threw alcohol ( Champagne, that is) at peoples. They got angry and they wanted to fight. I almost got beaten but I escaped with swift justice ( FYI: My friends weren't beaten but they (the angry peoples) threw alcohol at them, LOL, I almost got in a fight with a friend 'cause he said it was my fault(It was, but who cares)). Then I made some building climbings...I thought climbing a bank was a good idea...well, I fell off and I broke my wrist (Who thought bank so resistful?!?). I called Max (a good friend...with a car) and he drove me the hospital. I woke up in pain (actually not because of the drugs, but because I was supposse to). Now I´m here and I drink beer alone, And I´m drunk. Life is good.
HAHA :lol:

:lol:

I am sitting here, anxious as fuck! I can't wait till i get to Nummirock and get ot pop some beers there :kickass:

Got to get the tent up first though...otherwise (in my later condition)it might not even be assembled.