What are you doing at this moment?

watching a video of Rick Astley rickrolling the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on YouTube.

Now that song is stuck in my head. *browses through 2,000 songs to find one that can get it out of her head*

Yeah, Well...I look like a fag in my long hair anyway so :lol: I don't got nothing to loose! I have many times been mistaken as girl when they see only my head :(

Making plans for the week. Possibly a Dungeons and Dragons night over at my boyfriend's tomorrow. Job hunting all week. And grilling out and swimming on Saturday.

I love the freedom of summer, I just hate the heat.

Fixing to throw my friend over a cliff. He quit an awesome local band because he didn't like the genre.

My question is: How does he expect to make it as a guitarist when he keeps quitting every band he's been in? This makes the fifth band he's quit.

Fixing to throw my friend over a cliff. He quit an awesome local band because he didn't like the genre.

My question is: How does he expect to make it as a guitarist when he keeps quitting every band he's been in? This makes the fifth band he's quit.

My question is: Why would you WANT to make it as a guitarist if you don't enjoy what you're doing?