What are you doing at this moment?

Just organised a meeting to get shown around a local gym. I need to get healthy, all this booze is running me down. Kind of exited :D :kickass:

EDIT: Congrats ^ :D

new04i.jpg

First time in my life, that I actually startled at a thunder. I'm such a pussy.
And also really excited for having received a backstage/photo pass at a gig. First time I get something like that, hopefully I won't embarass myself.

Just recorded Panic Attack, Solo went well but then I fudged up the duel arp part and raged.

Then I found out Panic! at the disco have split up so I'm having a celebratory beer! :kickass:

Hey Matias you´ve been to Bremen, right? Would you recommend something I should definitely see when I´m there next weekend?

Well, theres this FUCKING HUGE church that some find interesting. Definetly that! Then the city is full of all kinds of old alleyways and stuff like that. Sorry, but I can't really point out anything that specific but the whole city was IMO really nice and had lots of stuff to see. I mostly enjoyed my time drinking beer at that "bar street" just by the river.

I mostly enjoyed my time drinking beer at that "bar street" just by the river.
Well thanks, that´s kind of what I wanted to know :) I don´t mind churches´n museum stuff that much, that´s why I try to find out what else there is worth visiting. Hopefully that old friend of my bf isn´t too busy next weekend, always good to have someone around already knowing the city ;)