What are you doing at this moment?

drinking some more orange juice... and now the 2L tetra-pak is empty....

Well, i'm off to bed, will see tomorrow if i have to drive my fathers car to the cardealer, the whould check on something... always nice to have a drivers licence :D

Bye everyone!

Getting bored as fuck here in a small english for foreigners in Malahide (Dublin) waiting for my students to go out of class and take them to the castle park to play some sports. But they're not done till another half an hour and I've already checked Facebook 453489057340584 times and more or less the same here. And I have nothig else to do as this computer doesn't even have the damn pinball :lol:

Just woke up, checking UM and other sites.

Am going to make me some lunch of some kind.. aslso needs to go to the post-office and get my drivers licence that arrived today. :) The plastic card.. have driven around with a piece of paper until now.

HAHAHA do I fuck. I work with Oracle Release 12. The highest platform available at the moment, cost our company $12mil. Using top of the range Linux servers.

I work for a global company, I'm not sat in my damn bedroom fagging about.

Edit: pwned

Indeed. Too bad that, when you've got something that is in season, you automatically crave for something that is not. :lol:

Waiting for FOOD, I'm gonna start autodigesting myself in no time.