What are you doing at this moment?

I saw "Brüno" at the cinema last night. I almost spit all my coke over the guys head who was sitting in front of me when a spinning dick came onto the screen :lol:

The movie was hilarious at parts, and VERY gay :lol: Sacha Baron Cohen is win!

I saw "Brüno" at the cinema last night. I almost spit all my coke over the guys head who was sitting in front of me when a spinning dick came onto the screen :lol:

The movie was hilarious at parts, and VERY gay :lol: Sacha Baron Cohen is win!

i dont get all those üs and äs in the commercials.

Well, He's supposed to be a Austrian gay so I guess that's why...

Stereotypical as fuck at parts. I laughed when he joined the US army training and he didn't obey the officers and they started yelling and he said "Yes, Mein führer" The officers went nuts :lol:

yeah but they do speak (some sort of @Flo :p ) german in Austria and Cohen is a douchebag if the thinks it looks or seems german if üs,äs and ös appear everywhere.

Remember Borat? It's not supposed to be accurate. It's supposed to be stereotypical as fuck :lol:

They had a good amount of german in the movie...how accurate it was I didn't Pay attention.

usually i dont give a fuck about such things, but since I saw a episode of scrubs where some actors played germans who spoke the worst german I've ever heard in my life :lol: so hard to understand..and sooo wrong :lol: they didnt even try to make it sound good and as a native speaker you feel fooled.
imagine the raging americans who see a german film with actors speaking the worst english while trying to sound like true americans:lol:
well ok, that's something different, but anyway.. I didn't know that ü,ä and ö where (stereo)typical for germany/austria :Smug:

Most of my friends didn't like the movie but I love it :kickass: It's my favorite out of the 4, besides I love how there's a lot of spanish in it :p

Vaya con dios :)

I thought it was weird

Also I'm currently raging at how those Attack Attack faggoths have Mesa Boogie amps :mad::puke:

flo! important!
wenn es einen aufstand in der hecke gibt
dann sei jetzt nicht beunruhigt
es ist nur ein frühlingsputz für die maikönigin