What are you doing at this moment?

┼Victim of the Night┼;8483581 said:
That's nice to know. Good luck, Gurby...

Thanks very much Eli:)

Actually, I think I found the ideal place,
it's within my budget,
and if I would walk to school,
it only takes me 8 minutes:D

At the moment I'm in the pub
'cause there I have a free Wifi connection:)

Listening to this

And I have completely no idea whether I should think this is cool or that it's some sort of Finnish Las Ketchup or smth similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck!.. I got a chock :(.
1 hour ago the skies was blue and my window was wide open. I listened to music and then I saw a blue lighting and about 2 seconds later I heard a bang, and I kinda jumped up from the chair I was sittin on.. I didn't notice that the skies turned black. If there's something I'm afraid of, it's ligthing and thunderstorms.. Faaaack. Now my dad is home and we're waiting for my mom to come home from Turkey.

God damnit, the whole fucking house is shakin.

Damn, it's really shitty weather here too :S
In the morning and the middle of the day it was sunshine from blue, clear sky. But now, it suddenly started rainig as FUCK!
I walked Elvis few minutes ago and got SO soaking wet :rofl: *sigh* I do not hope that this is the weather I'll be waking up to tomorrow.

On topic: Just sitting here listening to Scooter (fuck I've been addicted to this music!!) and some Satyricon, eating foodz and chocolate milk and msn chatting :p

Damn, it's really shitty weather here too :S
In the morning and the middle of the day it was sunshine from blue, clear sky. But now, it suddenly started rainig as FUCK!
I walked Elvis few minutes ago and got SO soaking wet :rofl: *sigh* I do not hope that this is the weather I'll be waking up to tomorrow.

The weather should be better tomorrow. Maybe rainy, but not as much as now :)