What are you doing at this moment?

:lol: the World Championship which is currently taking place in Berlin. Tonight at half 9 is the 100m final, BoltVSGayVSPowell. Should be fun. And then after that Barcelona is playing it's first official match of the season, so I have some good 2 hours and a half in front of the TV ahead.

I cant stop with the coke and soda's either :(
Though I rarely drink it anymore in the first place, mainly just mixing drinks.

I also feel like crap, I don't think I've eaten a vegetable (besides trace amounts of tomato and onion) in days. : /

Aw :/ Well candy is addicting, I must say.

Then we're two sick people. Hope you feel better now ^^,

^thank yoouu ; )

Listening through 'The Pick Of Destiny' and thinking about different things..
I strongly concider to go to bed now. I really hope there will be some nice weather when I wake up, cus now .. it's pouring down like hell outside >:[

And yeah! I had to change the sheet on my bed, cus Elvis, he uhm :lol: .. no he didn't actually pee in my bed, but I think he was horny or something, so this gross liquid/fluid or whatever came out of his peepee :lol: and ofc he was laying on his stomach, so it got on my sheet :lol: Oh holy crap, I can't belive I wrote that here :lol: It didn't make much sence. Well, now you know.

Goodnight everyone :)

^thank yoouu ; )

Listening through 'The Pick Of Destiny' and thinking about different things..
I strongly concider to go to bed now. I really hope there will be some nice weather when I wake up, cus now .. it's pouring down like hell outside >:[

And yeah! I had to change the sheet on my bed, cus Elvis, he uhm :lol: .. no he didn't actually pee in my bed, but I think he was horny or something, so this gross liquid/fluid or whatever came out of his peepee :lol: and ofc he was laying on his stomach, so it got on my sheet :lol: Oh holy crap, I can't belive I wrote that here :lol: It didn't make much sence. Well, now you know.

Goodnight everyone :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Listening through 'The Pick Of Destiny'

:kickass::kickass::kickass: Soooooo fucking good. I've been listening to that the past couple of days myself.

:lol: Ensi framed him.

I consider to go to Copenhagen next weekend, with some people from the local club. It costs 300 DKK for the train (to CPH and home), sleeping in a club, Tivoli, Skate-park, a Nik & Jay concert (I don't like them, but whatever).. It is FUCKING cheap. Have to pay this week or next monday, but I don't know yet? ...