What are you doing at this moment?

Why?! It really is nothing particularly... "funny"! But thanks! XD

Hm, but well... I liked the "YOU STAY HERE :mad:" joke! :lol: :)

...but I think I really need some rest now, I need to recover, so I'll go to bed.

Bye Ensi, and bye everyone! ^_^

I'm sitting here and are watching some pictures and listen a bit to music and talk to random people on msn...
I feel really sick today :/ I've been to the gym every day for two weeks now and only eaten healthy stuff, no candy or coke. And this weekend I bought a little candy and some soda that I ate yesterday, and now I feel really sick and I have a bad stomach-ache :( I concider to quit eating candy. But I cannot stop drinking coke. That I don't allow myself to do. Well, I guess the only thing to do is to stuff shitloads of water down my throat :rofl:

I'm sitting here and are watching some pictures and listen a bit to music and talk to random people on msn...
I feel really sick today :/ I've been to the gym every day for two weeks now and only eaten healthy stuff, no candy or coke. And this weekend I bought a little candy and some soda that I ate yesterday, and now I feel really sick and I have a bad stomach-ache :( I concider to quit eating candy. But I cannot stop drinking coke. That I don't allow myself to do. Well, I guess the only thing to do is to stuff shitloads of water down my throat :rofl:

I cant stop with the coke and soda's either :(
Though I rarely drink it anymore in the first place, mainly just mixing drinks.

I also feel like crap, I don't think I've eaten a vegetable (besides trace amounts of tomato and onion) in days. : /