What are you doing at this moment?

HIII IT'S FREEED!

I'm wondering why the hell my printer won't scan pictures Dx
That stupid fuck. Just want to throw it out the window or set it on fire.
Oh, yeah.. and I managed to spill the last drop of Smirnoff Ice I had standing on my desk from yesterday all over tha desk ._. So now my whole room stinks Smirnoff Ice :lol:
I woke up like half an hour ago, slept a bit longer than usual today cus Elvis slept in my bed, and he was snoring like an old man. Just ate brekfast and watched som Viva La Bam now, and I'm soon heading over to the gym.

And, I was gonna say something about this:
and I even wrote was I was going to say... But nah, I'll let it pass :lol:
Damn I need some chocolate :lol: It's like drugs you know.
If I haven't had it for a while, then get some, I get really calm and I don't say much :lol: Ok I better stop talkin'! (one more of this -> :lol:)

Indeed, I always had some neighbours like that. The most recent one is a 16 year old guy who listens to Bob Marley Sun Is Shining over and over again, the same hip hop song or some techno/house song that's totally not even enjoyable. The thing is he always wakes up at the same hour everyday, put some music on for less than an hour, just enough to kill your sleep.

And I don't want any trouble either that's why I won't complain...
Oh yes, all this sounds so familiar to me... =/

And yes, I do the same. It'd all be pointless.

Eli_MSPaint_Adventure.jpg
Hahaha, this was very cute! :lol: :)

Thanks! *saves the drawing to have a memory of it*

On Topic:
I'm just fixing some things, and getting ready to go out... today's running away very quick.

Listening to Metallica, and trying to make my German homework. My teacher scared the fuck outta me, when she said we had to talk about something in 25 minutes to the exam .... Now I don't wanna go. Will be done with this in more than 3 hours, 'cause this language fucking sucks. Sorry.

I´m tired as shit from work. Having a Pina Colada now and thinking about heading off to bed not very late instead of doing some kind of sport this eve.

I just watched "Just my luck" and in one scene, this dude have a Jackson hangin' on the wall in his house :p Never noticed that before so it was fun to see.

Now I just sit here like some other lazy vegetable, listening to Satyricon and concider if I should be off to sleep (?)