What are you doing at this moment?

Checking emails and that usual stuff..also trying to think if I should do something because my neck is hurting...thats what you get for trying to translate swedish

just lunch meatballs filled with bacon and pasta

well, the meatballs weren't filled with pasta also, that was the other dish

Dude shut up. Most of us get BM, and are big fans of it, we just aren't cunts about it.

Damn! You actually have no clue about BM.

Its not about anti-religion either, dipshit. Its probably the most personal form of metal music there is, thus parading around here as a BM kid who "gets it" makes you a massive fucking tool, who just doesn't get it.

Of course BM is about anti-religion, or at least against worldwide religions like christianity and islam. BM without anti-religion theme can't exist. You gotta be retard if you can't understand it.

And by the way, the Finnish metal scene died years ago, I can smell its rotting carcass from here, and CoB has become a primarely Metalcore band. You aren't special for "getting it." You're a BM fanboy, and fanboy's are probably some of the most close minded people ever.

What do you know about finnish metal scene? I think you just know some mainstream bands which you think represents the whole scene. CoB is mainstream at least in Finland.

There is a huge difference between being fanboy and BM-fan. BM fan doesn't idolize (don't know if that's the right word) bands or it's characters.

Damn! You actually have no clue about BM.

Of course BM is about anti-religion, or at least against worldwide religions like christianity and islam. BM without anti-religion theme can't exist. You gotta be retard if you can't understand it.

:lol:!!!! Fuck. Either biggest retard or best troll.

Joe?

What do you know about finnish metal scene? I think you just know some mainstream bands which you think represents the whole scene. CoB is mainstream at least in Finland.

No shit. I know that the just like in every underground metal scene, in every country, its full of retard kids who write shitty music, and attract more retarded kids like you, because people like you are so into BM, tr00ness, and kvlt, you don;t even know the difference between a great band, and some dick in his basement just blasting on God because his Christian parents make don't like him wearing black. (Epic sentence)

BM fan doesn't idolize (don't know if that's the right word) bands or it's characters.

Problem being, BM fans do Idolize. Enjoy being intellectually, and spiritually superior to the world, while ignoring a good 80% of it, because you are too much of a dork to go outside. You do know, the BM artists you know and love so much, were just DnD nerds into death metal, who used to talk about Satan to freak out the media for free publicity?

It was this guy who posted the "tr00" picture, with Bodom and Sonata flags in the background right?