What are you doing at this moment?

┼Victim of the Night┼;8474083 said:
Listening to my neighbours' music (not enjoying it too)... they often play it this loud, uncaring of who is or lives around.

Well go and complain then !

Eli up in this motherfucker

Listening to my neighbours' music (not enjoying it too)... they often play it this loud, uncaring of who is or lives around.

blast Megadeth, old-school Immortal and Behemoth at full volume, see how those fuckers like it :heh:

I just played this game on msn with a friend, and there was this hampster you were going to shoot around and it would spin like hell, and with that hampster you were gonna collect fruits and stuff. Jesus fucking Christ I almost laughed myself to death :lol:

My dad does this just to annoy our neighbours,cause they like blasting their turbo folk shit music in 6 am,and my dad is driving abt 300 km every day,so he is not in the good mood when someone awake him with music early in the morning,so his when he comes home in the evening , he likes blasting some rock or old metal music,just to annoy them.

Aha : ) I haven't seen it.
Think I'm going to watch a Sylvester Stallone movie :D God damn it I love him!

Watch it.Its a really great italian movie,plus Monica Belluci is absolutely perfect as Malena.:worship:
Like here:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just played this game on msn with a friend, and there was this hampster you were going to shoot around and it would spin like hell, and with that hampster you were gonna collect fruits and stuff. Jesus fucking Christ I almost laughed myself to death :lol:

Yeah... Sounds reeeaaal funny...

Oh and it's "hamster", no 'p'.

31182790.jpg

^:lol:

Also,

What happens when you put 2 el-violins thru a distortion pedal, with 2 girls, and another girl on drums?

This:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well go and complain then !

Eli up in this motherfucker
Ahh Ensi, I wish I could... here there are such weird people, some of them are kind of... "dangerous".

I'd love to leave the place where I live, to be honest.

blast Megadeth, old-school Immortal and Behemoth at full volume, see how those fuckers like it :heh:
In the past I did something like this!

Nowadays, I can't. Sigh sigh.

I know... :erk:
...are you another victim of this? Sorry. =/

My dad does this just to annoy our neighbours,cause they like blasting their turbo folk shit music in 6 am,and my dad is driving abt 300 km every day,so he is not in the good mood when someone awake him with music early in the morning,so his when he comes home in the evening , he likes blasting some rock or old metal music,just to annoy them.
Oh, I see... he does well, some people need a lesson, sometimes.

And I wanna add, some times, here they used to put on music at like 4 AM and I tell you, it was really one of the most unpleasant things... because when you can't sleep, the day when you have to get up and do your things, you are so nervous and feel really knackered and so on.

Watch it.Its a really great italian movie,plus Monica Belluci is absolutely perfect as Malena.:worship:
I love Monica Bellucci. About she being an actress, I think that she is not too bad, but I think there are better ones.

But I love the way she looks, I like her more than most of the other Italian actresses I know.

EDIT: I'm watching a horror movie of which I don't even know the title... I like this.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8474530 said:
Ahh Ensi, I wish I could... here there are such weird people, some of them are kind of... "dangerous".

I'd love to leave the place where I live, to be honest.

...are you another victim of this? Sorry. =/

Indeed, I always had some neighbours like that. The most recent one is a 16 year old guy who listens to Bob Marley Sun Is Shining over and over again, the same hip hop song or some techno/house song that's totally not even enjoyable. The thing is he always wakes up at the same hour everyday, put some music on for less than an hour, just enough to kill your sleep.

And I don't want any trouble either that's why I won't complain...