What are you doing at this moment?

Metalcore from Finland? Since when? What? Why..:rolleyes:
You obviously have no clue about finnish metal scene. Go listen to your poser metal.

If you'd taken the time to think for a second instead of simply trying to further your "Oh so true" persona on this forum you would realise I was just implying that FridgePack listens to Children of Bodom and that's it. While CoB aren't exactly metalcore they certainly share some similarities in terms of appealing to the mainstream and adopting an overly aggressive attitude that all the hardcore faggots will just love. Surely a connoisseur of true underground Black Metal such as yourself would understand this?

On an unrelated note: Do you realise how much of a stereotype you are? I mean how old are you? Most people eventually grow out of the whole "grim kvlt" thing after a while.

I just got back home. I'm really starting to think college isn't worth it.

Possibly moving out in a matter of weeks if I can get the money. It's a little farther from school, but I'd rather pay bills and be happy with my own freedom rather than be treated like a doormat and continue to be miserable day in and day out.

If you'd taken the time to think for a second instead of simply trying to further your "Oh so true" persona on this forum you would realise I was just implying that FridgePack listens to Children of Bodom and that's it. While CoB aren't exactly metalcore they certainly share some similarities in terms of appealing to the mainstream and adopting an overly aggressive attitude that all the hardcore faggots will just love. Surely a connoisseur of true underground Black Metal such as yourself would understand this?

Ok. Now I know what you meant.

On an unrelated note: Do you realise how much of a stereotype you are? I mean how old are you? Most people eventually grow out of the whole "grim kvlt" thing after a while.

I know that I may be stereotype of BM-fan. But I'm also old enough to understand that people go through certain parts in their lives. I mean growing out of something can also mean just getting bored of certain lifestyle or hobby or whatever. But if you talk about BM, it's a fucking lifestyle and to many it's also way to see things. I could say it's a way of life. Once you truly understand the spirit of BM, you just can't walk away from it or at least I don't see any point in that.

That "grim kvlt" thing is just way for you to deal this thing. Because your little head isn't able to comprehend what's in BM or what is BM and what is the meaning of BM.

That "grim kvlt" thing is just way for you to deal this thing. Because your little head isn't able to comprehend what's in BM or what is BM and what is the meaning of BM.

lolololololol
I have to agree with Swabs on this one.
I love BM, I think it's brutal and awesome, and while it is rather aggressive, being music it is still an art form of sorts. But you're taking it a bit too seriously, it's not an entire philosophy or religion of some sort (unless you're one of those cunts who thinks that "BLACK METAL IS A GATHERING OF SATANIC TEACHINGS SHARED BY FOLLOWERS OF THE FAITH BLAH BLAH BLAH").

your avatar is fucking kickass by the way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh lawdy

Thats what I'm talking about.

lolololololol
I have to agree with Swabs on this one.
I love BM, I think it's brutal and awesome, and while it is rather aggressive, being music it is still an art form of sorts. But you're taking it a bit too seriously, it's not an entire philosophy or religion of some sort (unless you're one of those cunts who thinks that "BLACK METAL IS A GATHERING OF SATANIC TEACHINGS SHARED BY FOLLOWERS OF THE FAITH BLAH BLAH BLAH").

your avatar is fucking kickass by the way

Actually it is philosophy. It's one of the common mistakes to think that BM is just music. It doesn't have to be satanic though.

Actually it is philosophy. It's one of the common mistakes to think that BM is just music. It doesn't have to be satanic though.

So why the need for so called "true BM fans" to be ignorant, pompous, elitist pricks? Other philosophers get on just fine without being twats.

Thats what I'm talking about.

That implies that you're referring to NSBM, which is a philosophy, however it must be stated that the philosophy of NSBM lies in the NS part, not so much the BM, which is more a way of expressing said values/teaching/philosophies in the form of music. Agree?

Cereal, how old are you?

SUPER SUPER CEREAL

Cereal, how old are you?

So why the need for so called "true BM fans" to be ignorant, pompous, elitist pricks? Other philosophers get on just fine without being twats.

You just don't get it, don't you? BM is against mainstream and mostly anti-religion.

That implies that you're referring to NSBM, which is a philosophy, however it must be stated that the philosophy of NSBM lies in the NS part, not so much the BM, which is more a way of expressing said values/teaching/philosophies in the form of music. Agree?

Actually now you're on wrong track. I wasn't talking about any subgenre of BM. Actually none even exists. BM is also philosophy.

BM has a message, meaning, something that you must find through the music. I think you got the point.

Agreed.

Also On-Topic: I'm a little bit drunk, just had some fun on GTA online. Time for bed me thinks. Gotta get up early to "work" from home ;)
Think I'll record the vocals for my COBOT entry tomorrow. DERPZILLA

indeed. making such classifications are rediculous anyways, BM is for whoever likes it. Tr00ness is kind of retarded because it's opinionated if you try to define it.

Oh come on people, 23 and that retarded? Nigga plz

now if he was a religious extremist, i'd actually believe it, but this level of stereotypical absolutely monging retardness, just cant be true, its a troll ffs

there was a time that i only listened to BM, i was into that "true BM feeling" but i kept to myself. Mainly because life was fucking me in the ass, and i was pretty down. But i'd never "cage" myself into a behaviour that eventually would change, or don't listen to a "light" song because that's how it supposed to be. Neither i wanted to raise flags of bands or musician because they would eventually let me down. Darkthrone and Nargaroth are still on my playlist, along with Paramore and others

I always thought whoever cares about having tr00ness is wasting their time because there isn't really anything out there stating what is tr00 or not other than opinions.

You just don't get it, don't you? BM is against mainstream and mostly anti-religion.

Dude shut up. Most of us get BM, and are big fans of it, we just aren't cunts about it.

BM Isn't bragging about how tr00 you are. BM isn't telling everyone you get it, and they don't. It's not posing for a picture in a Venom shirt, or wearing spikes and painting your face. Its not about anti-religion either, dipshit. Its probably the most personal form of metal music there is, thus parading around here as a BM kid who "gets it" makes you a massive fucking tool, who just doesn't get it.

And by the way, the Finnish metal scene died years ago, I can smell its rotting carcass from here, and CoB has become a primarely Metalcore band. You aren't special for "getting it." You're a BM fanboy, and fanboy's are probably some of the most close minded people ever.

Also, enjoy your totally underground and not-mainstream BM music, while its playing over speakers at Hot Topic.

burzum.jpg