What are you doing at this moment?

Spotify is fucking win man, what are you gay? Not man enough to handle a few adverts? Not got balls of steel?

Well I think it's quite nice. I use iTunes to listen to music, nothing else.
I had Winamp before, but when my PC crashed, I lost it, and I don't know how to install it again :p so... yeah.

Yes please.

HEY ENSI I'M PLAYING HALO WHILST LISTENING TO YOUR SONG
AND I'M KICKING ASS

AWESOME

Correct, only uses it to sync my ipod, listen to music and shit through.........

WINAMP, and nothing beats it.

And if anyone says that the're using that fuckin' shit program/ service or whatever "Spotify", i'm going to be quite mad.

Winamp is win. I use Floola to add stuff to my iPod when I don't have Winamp, and I use Winamp for everything else.

Spotify is fucking win man, what are you gay? Not man enough to handle a few adverts? Not got balls of steel?

Spotify is win, yes.

Well I think it's quite nice. I use iTunes to listen to music, nothing else.
I had Winamp before, but when my PC crashed, I lost it, and I don't know how to install it again :p so... yeah.

Not to be rude..

I'm sorry..

http://www.google.com/

Got enought to know what i want, you probably listen to radio aswell. "For people that do not know what they like."

Spotify suck because of a whole bunch of reasons, here is a few:

It's a program that feeds from advertising that you have to listen to be able to continue you trail in "the woods of gayness".

To be able to run the shitty thing, you need to have a constant internet connection and because it's streeming, it's acually slowing down you connection at the moments you're listening through it.

It's not possible to have the tracks in your own personal library or anything like that to be able to rip a cd or sync it into you Mp3:player so that you can listen to all your musik while sitting on the bus or whatever.

You also have to wait alot longer to be able to listen to the stuff that came out yesterday, while I don't have to, i can listen to it point-blank as it is released.

Probably the worst thing is that the music-library that spotify have acually sucks, because it's not got a lot more than half of my library. Well, sure it's got something a a few tracks from Roxette and Lady gaga but i don't care about them.

There's a few, please understand that it's just plain shit!

I'm listening to Rush - Moving Pictures right now, I didn't have to download this album and wait for it to finish. I'm listening to it right fucking now.

And your point about "not being able to put it on your iPod" is FUCKING HILARIOUS. You know why? Because that means you clearly have absolutley no understanding whatsoever of what the program was created to do. It was made so that people could LEGALLY listen to music they don't have, if you could download those songs and put them on an mp3 player that would be illegal you fucking dolt.

Spotify was made so people could check out bands their friends have told them check out in seconds, no searching for the album torrent or rapidshit, no downloading, just "Yeah that sounds good, I'll buy/download that later". It was made so you could listen to an entire album or even an entire discography before you actually have to pay for anything.

And of course it "feeds from advertising". What, you think running multiple servers around the world to host millions of tracks for millions of people to access and listen to doesn't cost anything? You think the advertisements are there just so the Spotify guys can earn some money? No, they're there so the service can actually fucking survive. They last less than 30 seconds anyway, so unless you're some major faggot they are hardly intrusive.

Have fun just listening to Children of Bodom and the rest of your shitarse library, I'm going to listen to new bands and actually expand my taste beyond shit metalcore from finland.

Oh and if your internet connection is actually seriously hindered by Spotify then you have a totally cock internet service.

Hmm, nice. Someone posts something that consists of more than two lines and a old 4chan meme and you can't handle it. Standard.

Hmm, nice. Someone posts something that consists of more than two lines and a old 4chan meme and you can't handle it. Standard.

Fuck You.

Serious, i'm talking about the people who acually listen thorugh it! And who really cares what's legal? The point is not to be as criminal as you can but to be able to enjoy you music at home, at school, everywhere without advertising and so on. But you don't get that.