What are you doing at this moment?

Collecting some pics off the internet for my art college project thing. :)

The only reason I haven't seen them is because the actor that makes Light doesn't look like him one bit :lol:

^^ yeah there is a 2nd... but after reading all the books/pockets/cartoons/call it whatfuckingever you like (that one was for Ensi)... after reading them, I got kinda dissappointed, cus a lot of the stuff that is in the books, isn't a part of the movie(s), so it kinda was ruined :/ That's what I think :)

^^ yeah there is a 2nd... but after reading all the books/pockets/cartoons/call it whatfuckingever you like (that one was for Ensi)... after reading them, I got kinda dissappointed, cus a lot of the stuff that is in the books, isn't a part of the movie(s), so it kinda was ruined :/ That's what I think :)

Ooooh. I'll have to find that DVD. ^^ constantly following subtitles though. -.-

@topic: Watching an insect crawl around inside the computer screen =/

Just got in from a night with my mates getting drunk and playing Wii Sports Resorts (Plus I completed Lylat Wars like a pro)
A bit tipsy but nothing too bad. My cousin is monging out on the floor of my room while I'm still drinking.
3am, time for bed? Naaaaaaah

just watched The Wrestler, quite good, except the part you have to look at Mickey Rourke's disfigured face all the way

correcting a tab of annihilation of the wicked by nile.. fully.. crazy time signatures.. crazy drums.. 8andhalf minutes..

but it will rock, and so will my cover do

marfal out

when you're finished let me know. I'm always looking for correct tabs for nile and similar bands. but either people dont know how tabs work or they are high on crack and just cant play it at all so their tabs are shit and pointless to post.